The “brown note”?

Well the simples answer is yea certain parts of the human body have diffrent frequencys they vibrate at, so if you get a sine wave at certain frequencys that one of the bodys parts resonate at it will cause it to vibrate. thus your baowls (dont knw how to spell it) will open, and your stomache it will make you throw up i think your ctomache is 22/25hz and you baowls 27hz and the womans clit is 32/35hz :) but it varys from woman to woman but its roughly around that range and another intressting body part that can resonate is your eyes they resonate at 9hz now you might think making your eyes resoante at 9hz will jsut make them hurt or make you vision blury or shakey but it actuly make you see things! they did do some testing in old haunted house and found alot or the houes did resonate in certain place such as certain rooms so could be a explination of ghosts but then agian i did use the word alot and not all,well that is what i can remember from ages ago oh and another fact is some old death metal groups used to play the resonant frequency for the stomache so people would throw up in there concert ???????? just shows how much there dedicated to there fans

Last edited:
I seriously don't think playing a certain frequency is going to make you throw up or crap yourself. I think Dansgold is just saying he knows how to do this to try to impress people...lol I saw a show on audio weapons and the ones used basically hurt peoples ears so they had to cover them. Basically like audio handcuffs. It just isolates their hands and deters them away. It doesn't make them puke or sh*t themselves.

Most of the human flesh is resonating at 7hz (real, no gimmick). There's been some ideas like, that 75db's of 7hz could be lethal. It's also said to be nauseating. Put the frequency has to come into human in a certain way, in order it to work, I guess.

Anyway, we know for sure that infrasound can make humans feel a bit scared and anxious. It has been used in some movie soundtracks.

Here's my favourite urban legen on the subject: subwoofer manufacturers have agreed not to make subwoofers play dangerously low frequencies.

Asian Monks have been doing stuff with frequencies for centuries. They focus on getting people to RELAX though... Check out Bhuddist Chants and suchlike - frequency has a lot to do with how we feel.

As for the Mythbusters vs Brainiac, although the Brianiac 'experiment' was scientifically a load of ****, they did at least acknowledge that the Brown Noise would have to be played at EXTREME volume to have any chance of working. Mythbusters did not go loud enough maybe...

VexaDJ said:
Mythbusters did not go loud enough maybe...
Mythbusters went to 161 dbSPL. Your eardrums will rupture around 135 dbSPL. At that point, crapping your pants is the least of your problems.

BTW, there is a maximum sound pressure that can be reached in the earths atmosphere, it's somewhere around 196 dbspl.

Last edited by a moderator:
And still... I tested yesterday with my modular system and I'm in need of extra Imodium today.

Last edited:
i just can repeat myself.
its all about resonance. everything that exists has got its resonance frequence. its allmost ever determined by its mesurements and material. so if i know the length of your middle fingers bone i can create a frequency in resonance to it. when i amplidie this frequency a lot and send it to your bone, it will vibrate according to the frequency and if i power it even more up, your bone will crush...
everyone knows the effect when you play music and glass is buzzing to it....

Well don't you think it would be quite hard to dial into the resonance of human organs or bones? There's alot of things in the way such as skin, fat, muscle tissue that would highly affect the frequency before it ever reached the target.

In theory "the brown note" may work but until someone submits a video of someone crapping their pants from sound it's just a theory.

would you really want to see such a video?
you are sick man! :-)

I have that movie. It's from my first wedding. "I now pronounce you man and wife..." "...splat..."

Last edited:
Back