That's That Sh!t I Don't Like...Lil Reese Beats & Stomps Out Female

Watch this!!

WATCH THE FIRST MINUTE OF THIS VIDEO AND THEN WATCH THE LIL' REESE VIDEO AGAIN!!!

I agree 100%. . . you see how she talked all that shit and as soon as he caught her with that first right-cross she started crying out. . . .GTFOH.

Women try to pull that double standard shit when it's convenient for them. And all these "goons" that are making response videos, saying that he was in the wrong and they are going to beat his ass. . . .if they were high or drunk and in the same situation "I PROMISE YOU BOO BOO" They would have done the same exact thing Reese did. World is full of ****ing hypocrites lol.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Dude commented on the video and said. . .

"I don't agree with him beating her ass like that but she had it comin'. You cant be telling him, "I wish you would" and act surprised when the nigga actually does it. Lol."

I have nothing else to say. . . .^That pretty much sums up my opinion. . .

Last edited:
^^Dig, but if u don't have proof she hit first u gonna have prob. And if yo woman has a black eye is not a good look 4 you. Just sayin

all mother****ers on these videos is saying ''she was askin for it''

i seen hoes act worse, much worse

and if a man 2 heads bigger than dude was standin in front of him he woulda walked away, pussy boy

def not enough to beat her up like that, dude was doing it for the ego, to feel strong, to beat up something

Last edited:
Shoulda removed himself from the situation. but that still wouldnt place the blame solely on him. i cannot stand keef reese or chop, but when anyone (FEMALES INCLUDED) makes their m.o. of the moment to **** with you, then lay hands (no matter if its a strike or not), then you absolutely cannot pull the gender card. like forreal, all the girls started screaming and shit when he hit her, but they were alright with that shit talking and pushing him out the door.

case in point, a regular example. if i see terry crews on the street and i **** with him, he'll prolly laugh it off. if i start pushing him, he'll prolly hold me back. but if keep going he will beat the shit out of me. and i will not be surprised at all. but people will jump to my side and say "oh he was much stronger so he should have had restraint". no the situation shouldnt have been started in the first place. if you **** with someone, ANYONE you always expect the worst. anytime i pick a fight (which is extremely rare nowadays) i automatically assume dude has a ****ing rocket launcher on body and an army of crazy ass dudes outside ready to kick my shit clear up my throat. idgaf if hes big or tiny, white or black, female or male.

you shouldnt **** with people period is what im saying. if my sister were to be ****ing with someone and she got stomped out, yeah id find dude and end his shit but to jump to her defense and say she did nothing wrong (granted the story told to me was true) then id prolly rip into her a lil bit. this backwards ass culture we got is terrible.

Shoulda removed himself from the situation. but that still wouldnt place the blame solely on him. i cannot stand keef reese or chop, but when anyone (FEMALES INCLUDED) makes their m.o. of the moment to **** with you, then lay hands (no matter if its a strike or not), then you absolutely cannot pull the gender card. like forreal, all the girls started screaming and shit when he hit her, but they were alright with that shit talking and pushing him out the door.

case in point, a regular example. if i see terry crews on the street and i **** with him, he'll prolly laugh it off. if i start pushing him, he'll prolly hold me back. but if keep going he will beat the shit out of me. and i will not be surprised at all. but people will jump to my side and say "oh he was much stronger so he should have had restraint". no the situation shouldnt have been started in the first place. if you **** with someone, ANYONE you always expect the worst. anytime i pick a fight (which is extremely rare nowadays) i automatically assume dude has a ****ing rocket launcher on body and an army of crazy ass dudes outside ready to kick my shit clear up my throat. idgaf if hes big or tiny, white or black, female or male.

you shouldnt **** with people period is what im saying. if my sister were to be ****ing with someone and she got stomped out, yeah id find dude and end his shit but to jump to her defense and say she did nothing wrong (granted the story told to me was true) then id prolly rip into her a lil bit. this backwards ass culture we got is terrible.
Co-sign this 100%, but from what I understand, he was there at the females place uninvited which is why they were pushing him out the door

Co-sign this 100%, but from what I understand, he was there at the females place uninvited which is why they were pushing him out the door

call the cops
they can remove him
and if she called the cops
they probably would have dipped out real quick
unless they were involved in illegal activity(the women of the apt.)

Last edited:
^^^^nope.........she would've got jumped by a group of female gang members and got a real unremorseful beat down....one that would put her in a hospital. She brought it on herself for not having people around to have her back (not in a fighting war type of way) but a (break the fight up kind of way). She got off REAL easy. And she knows it. Them little licks didn't do nothing.

Yall might have to see a real beat down to feel how I feel. Those were love licks. Chris Brown did 10x more damage than Reese did. She probably got up and talked shit for 2 hours after that.....with not one scare or scratch. Videos make things look worse than what they seem.

Again....not condoning what Reese did.......just saying.

Last edited:

violence is never good
but
my wife just said that girl deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attacking a elderly man come on
they were all laughting and then got mad when he fought back

I wonder what started this

they were probably being rude to him and he said something back and they started following him and cussing him out

^^^^nope.........she would've got jumped by a group of female gang members and got a real unremorseful beat down....one that would put her in a hospital. She brought it on herself for not having people around to have her back (not in a fighting war type of way) but a (break the fight up kind of way). She got off REAL easy. And she knows it. Them little licks didn't do nothing.

Yall might have to see a real beat down to feel how I feel. Those were love licks. Chris Brown did 10x more damage than Reese did. She probably got up and talked shit for 2 hours after that.....with not one scare or scratch. Videos make things look worse than what they seem.

Again....not condoning what Reese did.......just saying.

I tried not to comment in this, because I am against putting hands on a girl nomatter the situation, but I'd shoot the shyt out of a chick who threatened my life if I had a weapon on me. "Threatened my life" is the topic here. In order to "threaten my life" a girl would have to be running at me with a knife or waving a gun at me. Same time, maybe it takes less for Reese to feel threatened. The girl did say she'd kill him before he put hands on her, for all we know she's reputable enough that making such a claim should've had those consequences.

If a man had said the same to me, I woulda beat him a good 10 times worse than that. Woulda gave him the idea I was gonna kill him just so he know how real it can get when you say nonsense like that to someone. I just don't hit women, so i woulda laughed it off and left. If a woman said the same to my girl, I'd be like "you better go over there and beat her til she start twitchin'!!!" So, I can't say his actions weren't justified. Threatening one's life or loved ones justifies violence in my book. I've never been in the situation, but I'm sure if a woman was "threatening"(not talking shyt, but actually attacking) one of my loved ones, I'd break her jaw without thinking twice, and that's the last thing I could ever see myself doing.

Best point was made by Rice though. CB beat Rihanna waaaaayyyyyy worse, dudes up here was acting like she deserved it. I guess when a vid goes with it, reality sets in.

Last edited:
^^^^^that's why I say Lil Reese Lucky. It could've turned into a shoot out in there. He had a pistol showing it off. They obviously knew each other well enough to where she wasn't scared of him and his pistol. He wouldn't have done that to a real shooter type female. That type of female wouldn't have said nothing.....just went back in the back and if he ain't out of her crib a pistol would've been pointed and then ain't no telling what would've been the outcome since he had one too. Somebody in there out of all of those people getting shot. That's some scary shit. A friend of mine shot a female dead playing around like Reese and that girl were at first. Trying to show he had a pistol and accidentally shot her in the neck. They were arguing in a joking kind of way but nothing to a point where he wanted to kill her and vice versa. Shit happens so quick. They both lucky.

She had been watching Bad Girls Club and drinking energy drinks for 3 days straight.

Sleep deprivation kicked in and she thought there were cameras around.

Wait, there were cameras around... ahh, showin' out will get you in trouble...

What if he had let her talk to him like that and it made it to the web... how much "skreet cred" would he have? Is it a lose / lose situation for ol boy?

The story would've been "Reese got punked by a GIRL!!!! LOLOL!!!

ALSO! all of the dudes say "Don't hit women (I agree)". When are the mothers supposed to teach "Don't mouth off to a man or you might lose that $200 weave..."

???

"YA GOIN' TA JAIL NAHHHH!!!! wham!!!"

Last edited:
Back