Text Battle Retirement

Maybe it is. I know that i can flow anything ive dropped in a battle on here on just about any beat, so hopefully my verses werent the ones you was talking about

well i just read the lyrics from the thread ben posted from your collab, and i gotta give you props on that because that was pretty good, definately flowed.

but then you got people dropping 35 word bars on a 16 bar verse in a text battle, and i'm lookin at it thinking youve probably never rapped in your life.

to tell you the truth you are not good enough to talk like you all bad and sh1t i read your song and flows and it aint that great, especially with a british accent it wouldnt sound legit unless you change up to sound american which pretty much any british artist does...im not impressed your just full of yourself, ive laid hotter sh1t then that and i didnt tell people not to battle me, if your so good youd accept all challenges thinkin you gonna kill it, your gettin insulted cause you act like an as shole and no one wants someone to just come on here and act like they the sh1t when they aint even the best ive seen on here so maybe you bring this upon yourself

Last edited:
and i hear if you are not american, than your not qualified to make rap music. rock maybe, but not rap.

british peeps aynt b gangsta enuff, naw meen?

I havent laughed so much in my life as when i just read that most uk artists change to an american accent.

That is ****ing comedy. Have you heard uk artists?

SAS are the only people that done that and they are hated in the uk for it. Klashnekoff etc...check them...American accent? HAHAHA

Bud Bunner said:
I havent laughed so much in my life as when i just read that most uk artists change to an american accent.

SAS are the only people that done that and they are hated in the uk for it. Klashnekoff etc...check them...American accent? HAHAHA

na, what you really need to do is get a cool name like pimp killa thug, like this guy. . .

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220857

thats not even it...you could come from poverty no matter where you live, but if you act like you the sh1t, itsd alot easier for people to tell you that you suck because you amp yourself up so much that you let people down alot of the time, im the type person to let my rythmes speak for themselves, i dont say listen to my sh1t im the illest mofo you ever heard blah blah, but some people need to amp themselves with self confidence because it doesnt already lie within their writings

Bud Bunner said:

bro you know its true its just hard to accept it infront of all these people, its hard comin from a place that has no respect when it comes to hip hop and actin like you the hardest person on here...i heard your audio and you keep it real with your accent but you try to use american slang and prenunciation and it sounds like sh1t comin out an ass...id tear you up text and audio and thats keepin it real...you need to deflate that big head of yours and instead of causin beef on here you need to just focus on you...if i acted like you itd be easy to act ignorant and deny the facts like me saying that you need to go eat a scrumpet and drink some tea at 4 o clock and brush them yellow ass teeth you chip chip cheerio

What is a scrumpet? its a crumpet...and i dont like them.

I dont use american slang

anyway drum line im not gunna argue with you

cause you know more people than not agree with me...im sorry i didnt know it was a crumpet, we dont have that garbage over here...you act too hard you sound b1tch made on tracks sh1t aint even hard how do you get that big headed do people actually bang this sh1t out there???? you come round my area and talk like that people will shoot your ass but you might not know about that cause the bobbys be rollin deep out in L-DON hahaha

Its LDN and like ive explained and showed proof to gutty, the uk has a crime rate five times worse than US so if i was going to get popped i think it would happen over here just as much as over there.

just cause people from africa use england as their spot to fraud people...thats mostly cause of it...theres slums there but ive seen alot worse in oakland and east palo alto which was the murder capital of the US in the 90's and there was only 300k people livin there i aint scared of england and you aint your city...im not one to be like this off the bat but its alot easier to talk all this online istead of tryin to say this sh1t infront of real people

Okay...im not even going to get into it

arnt you the same drumline that got beat by gutty? no disrespect to gutty, was just wondering?

^^HAHA! where did u get your info? check the stats dog, my boy DRUM stomped gutty (no offense Gutty) into the ground TWICE, as the votes would show, but u dont believe in the votes here, cause next to nobody votes for you so they must be flawed right?? ya well read up on it, see for yourself

next to nobody votes for me

apart from your majesty and the one with style i hardly had a vote against me, then i dropped better verses against them two and the votes were appauling and hating. Im not going to get into it, i know the facts.

its old news.

Back