Teardrops (Emotional Beat) - F4F

JayCay

Hey peeps,
It's been a while. I was on my way to making an orchestral track, then I felt like making a beat out of the melody and I'm very pleased with the result ! :D
I worked on it an entire night, no sleep, when the inspiration's there I take it haha. I'd love to hear some feedback on it, I'll come check out your productions too of course.
Cheers

I like it, for some reason I imagine it on a video game...anyways composition is good quite subtle. I personally would make it more epic u know add some crazy perc, brass, cello's the whole nine but that's me. Mix sounded a bit muddy on low end, try cleaning the mid space in order to drums and bass to breath. Add some high eq on violin so it cuts through better in the mix.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-beat-unbreakable-all-feed-returned-461160/

Last edited:
Man, I'm loving this. The harp, strings, bells, choir, everything is well put together. The drums are well made and fit this perfectly. And this does sound like something on a soundtrack, very nice. The weather effects were a nice touch as well....Dope.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

I like it! Its very moody, and the whole rain thing is giving it this sweet mellow atmosphere to make your head trip.

really like this, the structure and the way the track builds is awesome and you've created a very moody atmosphere here. Can hear Eminem from the Slim Shady days on this, the melody at 0:35 reminds of him for some reason. Agree with poster above that the rain adds a nice ambience to the beat. Love the power in the snare also, great job, love your style on this track will have a look at your other stuff too! Keep em coming!

as I'm really into emotional beats and love to make them myself, I like this one! liked the composition, the melody itself is really touching, I especially liked that harp sound, violin is nice too..

things I would change tho, the snare is a bit "bodyless" for me.. I would use a different snare for this or even better, add maybe a tiny snare with a lil bit of low-mid boosting on the eq that will go along with this snare.. that should a more body to the snare
I also would add some piano chords.. not too much! not to make it crowded and messy, but a lil bit of piano chords i think will do good for this beat..
mixing is fine but needs a lil bit more work...
overall I'd give it 7/10
with a little more work it would be hot!!

by the way.. I really hate spaming and usualy don't do this but since you posted an emotional beat and as I said I really love to make them myself.. I'd love to hear some feedback from you on my thread! there are 2 beats inside, one smooth r&b beat and the other one is an emotional smooth hip hop beat.. you obviously don't have to but It'll be great for me!
here's the thread:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-selling-business-2-beats-inside-461399/

anyway nice job and keep it up man

Last edited:
very nice, yea i could definitely see this on a video game... those choirs set it off! very nice melodies and drums mix well! keep it up

Back