T.I. - Go Get It Instrumenta - Is T-minus the best producer right now ????

This beat goes so GOT dam hard...

This beat is so hard that they should require kids to listen to this beat in elementary school as a curriculum requirement.

This beat is so hard if Jesus was a music producer he would make something similar to this.

This beat is so hard it might cure cancer and aids.

This beat is so hard that your speakers wanna hear this beat.

...please continue

Hol up, I had to come back. This beat is so hard that it can give a virus a virus.

Last edited:
the way he makes his beats sound dope by keeping them simple and making sure they knock. Kinda reminds me of Dr.Dre

I agree with Rice and Scorch...You know what though if you listen to the other beats up there on the site and go back to his it sounds way better for some reason.

u guys r ****ing lame.... the only thing that makes this beat tight is the faint voice in the distant background.... kinda like a crying chant.

hip-hop has sucked so hard for so long that when a good beat comes out people are like "omg"!!!!

the shit is aight

I don't think he'll be around for too much longer.. 1 or 2 more years.. like his beats sound similar.. like lugers eventually people will copy him and he'll start to fall off that pedestal a bit like lex

nah, check out his tracklist

ludacris - how low
nikci minaj - moment for life
drizzy - i'm on one
lil wayne - she will
drake - make me proud
drake - the motto
drake - hyfr
t.i. - go get it
dj drama - my moment
nicki minaj - champion

he got his foot so far in the door his ankle hurt bruh

It was aight. Drew got it though. That new Kendrick joint is bananas. But to be honest I'm not really a fan of this style of beat.

Back