Syncing Korg M3 with FL Studio

K

khp

Wondering if anybody on here is using FL Studio with the Korg M3. I use FL Studio as my sequencer and im basically just trying to figure out how to use the M3 along with it. Thanks in advance.

serious question. Why are you using Fl Studio to sequence **** from your m3? Isn't the m3 supposed to have a bomb sequencer on it.

khp said:
Wondering if anybody on here is using FL Studio with the Korg M3. I use FL Studio as my sequencer and im basically just trying to figure out how to use the M3 along with it. Thanks in advance.

I use the Korg M3 Module and with FL Studio there seems to be a slight glitch with the way it sends out midi control for Stop

The first M3 Combination does not halt the (extra) Karma drum track nor the drum track in the Combi when I Stop FL Studio.

Other software does do this though so I guess its down to FL STudio.

For syncing insert a MIDI OUT and make its Port number the same as the M3 1 Sound Port number (the M3 1 Sound midi device you need to activate of course)

On the M3 make sure you go to Global P1 Midi and make the MIDI Clock = Auto

Assume you have midi cables correctly plugged in and out etc

Can you explain to me how you have the M3 set in FL Studio? I didn't understand your post as to how you got it to work. The only way I seem to be able to get to hear it is by using my USB cable.

Back