swizz fukkin killed it!!

Yeah, that's nice if you wanna hear a kick and a snare over the same exact rendition of "Shout it out" performed by the Atlanta A&T band in drumline. He could have done better. On the other hand maybe he couldn't who knows.

That's the beat to the new Yung Wun joint with DMX, David Banner...

It's alright, but not bad, I just don't like yung wun.

lamborghini said:
sounds like he sampled a high school band comp.

Naw, go and watch Drumline, its from A&T when they battled Morris Brown College. Im a band junkie as well as a producer, so trust me. LOL

that beat is nice, especially because i just saw drumline a few days ago.

But I think a super hard beat from Swizz is that 'Get it on the flor' or somethin like that from the last DMX album.

^^^ if you got tha instrumental, you can hear swizz break it down, he does the melody for 3 bars, then drops tha drums it's real hot

kontak80 said:

Naw, go and watch Drumline, its from A&T when they battled Morris Brown College. Im a band junkie as well as a producer, so trust me. LOL

What band is considered the greatest black college band, and where most of the practice and performance techniques in Drumline came from?

lol....it happened again....i've sampled that a long time ago....when drumline first came out and now swizz does it and it's hot as hell....lol

for all you that said he fell off. shut tha fukk up for real.

lamborghini said:
for all you that said he fell off. shut tha fukk up for real.

congrats on producing the hottest college band swizz!!!

he still fell off. i fell off when he started imho. call me a hater all you want but i dont think i ever heard more than 2 swizz beats i ever liked.

and ps. i give more props to the man that wrote that music that swizz is pimpin and getting props for. i think you should find his name out and shout it on the rooftop because withought him that track aint poppin off at all.

j-traxx said:

call me a hater all you want but i dont think i ever heard more than 2 swizz beats i ever liked.

I bet the other beat you liked is the styles P "good times"? Well he bought the rights to that and changed the drums but I met the cat who did the original beat he's from Atlanta he sold the rights to swizz for 20 grand. I can post the original if yall want. I still think swizz is a below average producer with hella connections.

Last edited:
yeah post it!!!!!!

but i didn't know he did "diddy" style production. just taking **** and switching drums.

YME3 said:
that beat is nice, especially because i just saw drumline a few days ago.

But I think a super hard beat from Swizz is that 'Get it on the flor' or somethin like that from the last DMX album.

Yeah, 'Get It on the Floor'. That's the ****.

This is "hot"?
wtf?

it's VERY simple chopped samplebeat, nothing much really. it's not bad, but it's most def not HOT.

i think its hot.Very simple but who cares.Its enough to get ur (eek) "arse" shaking in the club sipping on a bottle of that bubbly stuff leavin the club in handcuffs also wearing mothafukin ear muffs mister MC your so tuff But I like the vampire are very buff ok ill stop now.

did anyone like the sprite comemrical beat?

Beat Off said:

I bet the other beat you liked is the styles P "good times"? Well he bought the rights to that and changed the drums but I met the cat who did the original beat he's from Atlanta he sold the rights to swizz for 20 grand. I can post the original if yall want. I still think swizz is a below average producer with hella connections.

Post that! I dont know how you can tell if its legit though, unless you heard it before the single ever came out.

Back