sup buds

thanks bud!
flattered that u want it longerrrrrr.
i'll see what i can dooooo

i also chekkkked ur trak and hit u up with some of that feeedbak
good vibes all around!
:)

Really enjoyed all the stages this went through, the intro/phone call part has the emotion distress running through the ears, then taking us through to the drum sections, which were clear and apparent. All sort of kind of building towards the different bridge parts at then end, I do think it could be organized a little better, to become a real trip of the brain.

all in all it was a great track for me, I really enjoyed myself listening to the song.

oh man,
such good feedback, thnx bud:).

so glad u dug it, and I feel what ur saying about organization,
most of my traks jus kinda bubble up and spill over the top, you know what I mean?

thnx 4 tha listens and the critique
awfully sweet of you.

oh man,
such good feedback, thnx bud:).

so glad u dug it, and I feel what ur saying about organization,
most of my traks jus kinda bubble up and spill over the top, you know what I mean?

thnx 4 tha listens and the critique
awfully sweet of you.

one love my brother, ima follow you on soundcloud as im interested in your future works, maybe collaborations can get down

hey buds
jus finished this thing

whadja thnk?
dig feedback

Very interesting man. I can't really hear the phone conversation at the beginning though. The drums are pretty nice man, the highlight of the track imo. Not bad at all, good work!

Can you do me a favor & check out my submission for Pusha T's producer contest? Any feedback will be helpful & if you can favorite the track that would be great, thanks!

Legitmix

Back