Suge Knight Beat Down Again

CountryGumbo said:
Lmao, the Pizza Pimp.

Yeah, that dude was pretty honest. I think he got $9,000 for the Kimbo fight (14 seconds). He said he fights when can. He said his woman was cool with everything.

Imagine arguing with him about the toppings on your pizza, lol... and not knowing who the hell you're messing with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen kimbo fight for more than three minutes and win, but hes still not on the same tier as most mma athletes. hes more of a street fighter brawler.

LevLover said:
isn't that warren sapps' brother? he's like what, 6'10" or something, like 350lbs. yea, in japan, the avg person is like your daughter's size, so bob and kimbo look like godzilla compared to them. kimbo has the same problem, no wind. just like tank abbot, they're all good for the first 3 min of the fight, if you can last that long and avoid thier hay makers, you have a good chance at winning the fight.
LevLove

Nah Bob Sapp is only 6"4 1/2 but 375 lbs of steroided muscle. He's huge and strong as an ox but his mma skills are limited. He's not Warren Sapp's brother. He's a former NFL offensive lineman but he got cut and went to Japan.I've seen Bob Sapp lose many times but I've also seen him overpower some real good fighters like Ernesto Hoost and Kimo. UFC tests for steroids so that's why he stays in Japan.
As far as Suge, Suge was feared because he use to run with violent Piru's but without them he's just another 300 pound dude.

My money would be on Iron Mike. Bob has no stamina... Mike trains to fight 12 rounds. Oh well, would've been fun to watch.

since dude knocked suge out
I think more people with try him now. Back in the death row days suge was probably in his late 20"s now he have to be 40 he don't have the energy he once had.

Yea Bob Sapp is huge. I went to a K1 event in Vegas a few years back and he was annoucing. After all the fights were over we went to the back to meet all the fighters and I stood right next to Sapp, dude is like a mountain. He kills me in his fights though cause when he comes to the ring instead of walking down the isle dude sprints and then 2 minutes into the fight he has no gas left. I'm like if yo ass stop running the 40 to the ring you might have some energy left when u get there.

Back