Such a lone wolf

withedrawn

withedrawn
I'm new to this forum website, so i guess it's quiet appropriate to post a little bit about myself in this forum " getting started" I'm 17, female, from Denver, Co and currently living in California. I'm new to music production although it's always been a life dream of mine to make music. I want to know, how do you producers live? I can say that i have a very lonely life compared to my peers due to the fact that i have no friends at all. I haven't been in a relationship with a girl for a while either. I feel that there some pros about this though. I have more time to practice my musicianship as well as my production but at the same time being alone really affects me as much as i hate to admit it.. I have Aspergers which is an autistic disorder, making friends is too difficult because i don't understand people or know how to keep friends let alone a girlfriend.... Is there any other producer who has not much of a social life? what are you thoughts on being a lone wolf as a producer?
(i would appreciate objective criticism that would help with my situation)

You're in as good a spot as any to start producing.

All I do is sit inside and learn more or practice. Used to go out a lot and I'm sick of it now, I prefer sitting inside and practicing over anything else. Take advantage of your situation and learn as much as you can. If music is what you want to be doing then even if you had friends you wouldnt be going out and hanging out with them anyway, so dont worry about it haha. Just put all your time into producing, its pretty normal.

Back