Success - Outss Ft. Tells

This is sick! I really like this jazz piano chops and that rimshot works perfectly with this type of beats.

I dig the beat a lot, sampling is dope and the drum hit nicely. The vocals get a little lost in the beat during the verses, but it meshes super well during the chorus. Good shit my man.

My feedback is two days late but WHAT THE HELL, this shit's tight. The beat mixed like wine and you spit like smooth water bruh. Props!!!

this is lit! the beat is superb and youve both got bars and unique voices that fit the vibe. it's all tightly produced as well. great work! cheers m8

Hey, really thought the production values on this one were top notch. The vocals through out the verses sat very nicely in the mix. The levels of the backing instruments seemed very on point. The only thing I have issue with is that the refrains seemed a bit detached from the rest of the mix.. but I'm not sure what exactly to put my finger on as the reason.. This may have also been what you were going for. Anyways, I really liked your track and plan to check some more of your stuff soon.

*EDIT* Oh, and upon listening again, just wanted to tell you I love that intro! ^^

Last edited:
Back