Studio setup

Billstar

Hello everyone I hope im in the right place to post this. I have got a Behringer Xenyx 802 and would like to know how to put this with the rest of my studio setup. the reason I would like to put this in with my setup so I can use the MpC 2000xl with it and just use only one pair of speakers. The setup I have is Macbook pro with logic pro 9, Axiom pro 49, saffire pro40, mpc2000xl and a Numark TT turntable. :berzerk:

Hello everyone I hope im in the right place to post this. I have got a Behringer Xenyx 802 and would like to know how to put this with the rest of my studio setup. the reason I would like to put this in with my setup so I can use the MpC 2000xl with it and just use only one pair of speakers. The setup I have is Macbook pro with logic pro 9, Axiom pro 49, saffire pro40, mpc2000xl and a Numark TT turntable. :berzerk:

You can use your MPC with logic, I assume it have a stereo output on the back of it. If so, run some unbalanced line cables from there to one of the mixer channels (either 3/4 or 5/6) and then some more unbalanced line cables out of the master into 2 inputs of the audio interface. Then two more cables from the output of your audio interface into the back of your speakers. Then boom, you have the makings of a small studio set up.

building a good and impressive studio, you need to collect good quality of equipments that can feature when you are organizing your live show. in my opinion, it is good to setup Macbook pro with Axiom pro 49, mpc2000xl,logic pro 9 and so on.

Back