Studio Monitor 1/4 cables

Majestic Mastermind

Eat, Sleep, Breathe MUSIC
I bought some studio monitors..and they will be here tuesday...and now i believe that they don't come with the cables needed to connect them to the audio interface i have..which is 1/4 plug.

What is it called? TRS 1/4 balanced cable? I need two of these right? How much do these cost and where to get them from.

If i bought my monitors from zZOunds will it come with the cables? Maybe it will, on zZounds it says "features": "1/4 in. TRS connector with volume control"

Last edited:
I bought some studio monitors..and they will be here tuesday...and now i believe that they don't come with the cables needed to connect them to the audio interface i have..which is 1/4 plug.

What is it called? TRS 1/4 balanced cable? I need two of these right? How much do these cost and where to get them from.

If i bought my monitors from zZOunds will it come with the cables? Maybe it will, on zZounds it says "features": "1/4 in. TRS connector with volume control"

call zzounds and ask but i doubt they will come w/ TRS cables. i bought a krk they came with no cable. it depends on how long you want your cord.

Back