Studio Design Huge Studio 1 Booth

Mixmast11

Hey Guys i needed some advice me and my partner will be renting out a room in a studio to make into our own personal studio setup, now the main studio is already put together they have a full size sound corrected isolated booth, now where the room we will be renting and the booth is they're positioned not far apart but down the hall from each other, i came up with an idea for us to still use the booth from our personal studio setup the room is closed off there's only 1 way in and 1 way out.

But what i wanted to do was put our own mic in their booth with a HD camera like a webcam or so that's wired to our room with a 21 inch LCD monitor the mic plug was gonna be built into the wall but wired back to our room as well and in our room we were gonna have a 42 inch LCD monitor have all that wired up so that while the artist is in the booth they can see us through the TV and we can see them from our studio setup and we can talk back and forth through the mics do you guys think that would work seems a bit complicated but i know it can be done so what do you guys think?

Back