Strange Music's Artist From STL STEVIE STONE Got Hella Talent

61Key

Strange Musics' artist from STL STEVIE STONE got hella tallent

His album ROLLIN' STONE got tons of plays, i put my homies on it.. dude can spit, sing, and got the voice for this shit. goes hard every track.

this a new one

behind the scene

most the time he ain't singin' he just spittin

I made this thread knowing it will fall back fast because his name isint known like that but yall better get on it!

h

Last edited:
Yessir ... I posted a thread about this dude when Rollin Stone first came out... Johnny Juliano produced that 808 Bendin' track ... fire!

His Momentum EP is sick as ****.. I'm listening to it now actually .. in my opinion, he's one of the sickest rappers out right now.. his voice and delivery are banana's

Last edited:
Reminds me of a mix of Pastor Troy, Tech N9ne, and Krizz.

I don't like this at all. It's sounds like he's jocking all them dudes.

I don't like going to strange shows in town because it's just a bunch of stupid frat boys and juggalos LOL.

It sucks.

I remeber that thread but didnt know you posted it.. yea man stone got tons of gems, no filler on his albums really. 808 bendin was good but probly my least fav on the album, but i still let it ride. and thats not even trying to say i dont like that song, just the rest of the tracks was that much better. in my opinion..

yo mrwonderfull i see you are from missouri as well, is he got a big name out there? and i feel you bout the tech shows, alot of juggs and emos, just not my type of crowd ya know! nothin agaist them I just don't see myself in a sold out show full of juggalos. I love tech and krizz though they cool and got there own lane but i'l enjoy the music in my car or at a friends house without 500 juggs jumpin around everywhere. LMFAO i had to laugh real quick but yea

Stevie Stone

Remember liking the track that was posted here...I see he's improved his sound even more. I like this ish. Krizz Kaliko also puts out some dope ish out of their camp too....he is close to Cee-Lo status IMO as far as singing and rapping song structure he just doesn't have the pop package yet(or if he ever will)

I remeber that thread but didnt know you posted it.. yea man stone got tons of gems, no filler on his albums really. 808 bendin was good but probly my least fav on the album, but i still let it ride. and thats not even trying to say i dont like that song, just the rest of the tracks was that much better. in my opinion..

yo mrwonderfull i see you are from missouri as well, is he got a big name out there? and i feel you bout the tech shows, alot of juggs and emos, just not my type of crowd ya know! nothin agaist them I just don't see myself in a sold out show full of juggalos. I love tech and krizz though they cool and got there own lane but i'l enjoy the music in my car or at a friends house without 500 juggs jumpin around everywhere. LMFAO i had to laugh real quick but yea

Stevie Stone

I hadn't heard about him until I clicked the thread, I knew Rittz just signed with Strange, and I'm a Rittz fan. I don't like Strange Music's message or lyrical content, not my style.

If you want good Missouri rap check out these dudes.

I technically heard about him like 3 years ago.. maybe 3 and a half ... back when he was still signed to Ruthless Records with Hopsin ... he came out with a song called Midwest Explosion that featured Tech.. that's how it caught my ear, because I've been listening to Tech for over a decade .. anyways, if no one's heard that track check it out! Sick!

Steve Stone, Tech N9ne - Midwest Explosion - YouTube

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

The beat on this mother****in track is just so dope to me too!

I didnt know he was on ruthless. I seen his album in the FYE store. i think it was called New Kid Comin' or sumthin' like that.. they be tryna charge like 20 bucks for a damn cd, Fuk that! I didnt hear anything from that album though, i got that rollin stone when it came out.. he said in a interview that it feels like that is his first real album. I'l probly check it out after i give Momentum EP. a lil' more time in rotation.
Ima click that link tho.

Yeah New Kid Comin' was released through Ruthless I'm pretty sure ... and he probably said that Rollin Stone was like his first real album because after Eazy passed his wife ran that label into the ground ... that's why Hopsin left and always bashes Ruthless.

But yeah anyways check it out bro... if you're a Stone fan you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
lol i heard my boss in the office 2day signing "808's Rollin'"
he meant 808 bendin'.. but he cool tho.

---------- Post added 01-12-2013 at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-18-2012 at 01:35 PM ----------

playin that Outer Lane song agin, love that bass knock!

Back