str8-100

Status
Not open for further replies.
racism should not be tolerated..
i will not threaten you with anyhting and nor should anyone else. but karma will have its way. i just hope you will one day understand that it is your type that pollutes this earth and darkens the perception of youth. its the 21st century. humanity hasnt evolved in thousands of years.. why cant we get past these stupid things and work toghter.
immature comments and racist remarks of anykind should be reported to the perons ISP/OSP and any other third party involved in publishing these upsetting and sad individuals. this could also possibly be read as intent .. and reported to the authoritys.
i'll leave it to mano.. and i will help in any way i can.

Most of my family are jewish, and most of them died in the holocaust, so i wold probably have more reason to be angry than that gq guy, BUT I'M NOT! the nazi's were (and still are) one of the most evil groups to walk this planet, but just because one guy comes from the same country as them 50 years later, it doesn't mean it had anything to do with him. By promoting racist attitudes, you are becoming as bad as those who started it.
Peace, respect, and unity are all that is needed to make the world a better place for all.:)

i'm all for erasing racism and all that but please don't go reporting all my immature comments to the authorities, my mom would kill me if i got arrested for being immature, i'm friggin scared. and please don't tell anyone that i swore, i heard the authorities have strict penalties for swearing.

hahahah... i aint even gonna answer this anymore..
your on your own buddy...

yeah>??? well the reason i said that is because the other day i was playing age of empires( the qonquerors... and the guys from germany asks what my nationality,,, i said im pilipino,,,
and they started commenting like a ****ing neo nazi...
guys u gotta admit there are still lots of racist in that country....
believe me .. this are kids like 12 years old , and all i hear them say is nigger and **** like that...
what the **** is that?????
trust me go to a germany chatroom and say ure black or asian they will bitch at u like ure an animal...
OK GUYS TELL ME IM WRONG PLS????
im not saying everyone from that place but there are lots of kids from germany like that.... i mean is that what theyre parents teach them?>?????

this is redicolous to say that there is a lot of racism in Germany. There is not more racism than in any other country. And in Germany even less because of that what happened 50 years ago. That's why we are the first ones that shut our mouths because we better be quite. This was 50 years ago, and the new generation has nothing to do with that. The only problem we have is that we get dissed by people like you for something that was not our business.
If we would take the right to kill other people, then everybody would say look at the nazis.
You know, I am here an exchange student in the US. If you go to a supermarket you see american flags all over. Wherever you go you'll see american flags. The national anthem before every sport game. People here can be proud of their country, we are not allowed to be that, although we (the new generation) had nothing to do with that **** that happened.
If you would know what you are talking about, and if you would go to Germany then you would recognize that you would not see one german flag. We don't even have a German flag infront of our government building. And I have never heard the national anthem playing in any location I was. We are not allowed to be proud of our country because 50 years ago stupid idiots did something and we get blamed for that. You can't tell me you go in a german chatroom and say that you are not german they they will say nigger and stuff like that. You had experience with one example and you say all the Germans are like that. This is how racism starts!!! That's what it's all about!!!
Do you know how many immigrants in Germany live right now? Boy I can tell you, more than 50% of my friends are not native German. Do I put them in gas chambers or call them ****ing turkys (f.e.) Hell no. And I saw more racism here in the US than in Germany, even though you do not believe that. Blacks still suffer just because they are black. You really have to be careful with stereotypes, because this is just redicolous. You know every German student HAS to learn French and English starting in 5th Grade as a sign of national friendship. Tell me, which native canadian could talk to me in German, like I talk to you in English. Or why don't you go for one year to Germany (like I do here in the U.S.) to get a different culture to know. This would be exactly what you need. You would appreciate different cultures, and not diss them.
This is really bad that you have so awful stereotypes against other countries and other people. Don't you think I didn't get insulted by americans because I am from Germany. Some heard that I am from Germany and named me Hitler. But that doesn't mean that I can say, the americans hate the germans, americans are racists.
We have still so many wars in this world and I kinda think that Germany is not a problem right now. Look at the east-european countries, what's going on there is racism, hell you don't even have a clue.
I read your posts and you probably didn't get that,
but you wont come far if you don't change your attitude and your view towards other people and nations.

thanks for reading people,
you know this just makes me angry. Wherever I go I'm getting confronted with that "racist German" thing, and that's just not the way it is. It is really not easy, to make people understand that Hitler is dead and the new generation doesn't have anything to do with that. And the one that says that there is sooo much racism in Germany still today, should go there and experience the culture before he judges it.
You know I am in the soccer team in my high school, and when the national anthem starts, I always think about what people would say if Germany would be that patriotistic (don't know if that#s right). Hello third world war!
why can't we all just live and stop dissing or killing ourselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
gqblaze, u already showed us how stupid, immature, and racist ur comments are, so just STOP!!!
i'm a jew, and i'm from Israel, and ppl like U not heinzbush were the nazi followers, with those stupid comments about heinzbush being a nazi only because he is German
SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

ohh yeah,
and someone said that he lost members of his family in that stupid war. You know what happened there was awful. I grew up without grandfathers because both died in that war too. I am not trying to excuse anything what happened, but now it is my generation that suffers because of that just because we are German. No one could choose his nationality...

And you tried to excuse your post ("jewish killer, ****ing nazi, skinhead"):
There is no excuse for that. If you write something like that, you are on the same level like those people were!!!

Angelic what you said is so true!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you two put eachother on the buddy list, so the rest of us can get on with the stuff that this site is about. I seriously doubt that gqblaze's buddy list is unwieldy, so maybe this place is the only place where he can display himself (for the moment) :mad:

hey...i thought this post is about stanton str8-100's...
i dont want to come here and read about racial issues...theres already too much of that in the world.
:(

well, i think that the racial thing is something that needs to be talked about.
First off: heinzbrush, you said in an earlyer post that you wern't trying to excuse that my relatives died, which is the exact opposite of what i was trying to get across. There is nothing for you to excuse, it was nothing to do with you!:)
But to gqblaze, you need to either shut the **** up, or **** off. Poeple like you are responsible for racism and nazis. Neing anti-german is just the same as being anti jewish, indian, asian, black, hindu, gay, etc
I know it's nothing to do with me, but if it was my choice, i would make sure you were never allowed back on the site.
:mad:

racism just equates to stupid people in reality, i just remember some stupid black muslim said that all white people should die when he was in house with someone that lived there, i told him to please leave my house and country because his view's were evil.
Just goes to show that anyone can be a racist

now this board is not the place to discuss these matters

Tricky please close this thread before goes any further, there are enough pissed off please here already

all right everyone has had their say im shutting this thread down. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back