Stop making music, start selling music

DjPolair

Ladies and Gentleman.

There is... a gold pot.

tumblr_m9sc7vfoJS1qkhrrvo1_500.gif

https://www.spotify.com/us/

Did you think we've reached the pinnacle with Napster ? Nah...

Did you think we've reached the pinnacle with YouTube ? Nnaahh......

Do you think we've reached the pinnacle with Spotify ? Hell Nnnnaaaahhhh.................

Y'all smart. Full of ideas and shit. But who wants to buy beats from a producer online ? Its boring. Its gotta move you like the favorite song from your childhood man.

Wheres dem emotions ?

ENTER......THE RAT RACE

Its on.

Its time to take the producer market to another level.

Its time for the solution we deserve and need.

What's this about ?

Its about how Producers/Beatmakers sell their productions...

Find me a way that makes selling beats thrilling, exciting, even adventurous !

Send me a PM when you have it and you'll get a giant, tasty, piece of the cake.

YUUM

Get a job.

I see people working harder to get a nickel from a beat than to earn a dime from a real job. People are spending 4 years trying to sell beats to make a few thousand dollars. People could have been managers at McDonalds or Walmart in that time.

Stop hustling backwards. If you want to have fun, have fun. If you want to make money, get a job.

Get a job.

I see people working harder to get a nickel from a beat than to earn a dime from a real job. People are spending 4 years trying to sell beats to make a few thousand dollars. People could have been managers at McDonalds or Walmart in that time.

Stop hustling backwards. If you want to have fun, have fun. If you want to make money, get a job.

not everybody has to get a job to get money.... quit telling people what they like doing is stupid... it takes 8 years to be a doctor, lawyer, so either way it goes... whatever you like doing its gonna take time and practice... so dont tell em to get a job... tell them to work for what they want.... it piss me off people put me in the same category as a "beatmaker" and i'm actually going to schoool,work, and i've done alot more than 75 percent of the people that even post on here....

the more people tell me to quit the more i pull my pants down and take a shiiiit on how they feel.... lol cause i have many jobs... you have to go thru the valley to get to the top

Get a job.

IDK man.....there is life after 50. So the ones 20 years old and younger should go ahead and take a chance at losing their 20s and 30s and starting over at 40.....just to be whatever it is they want to be.....I don't even know if it has a name the things they want to be....but yeah. The opps are there for them to make some good money.

If you use spodify correctly (which means you are going to spend some serious money) you can get what you are looking for...it ain't going to be money though...as you would have to recoup what you spent. You making less than half a penny a hit. So now you got to figure out how in the hell are you going to get a gazillion plays on it. If you can get a gazillion hits on spotify......then you still lost money because you could've got a gazillion here and there where they count also.

And the shit can also work in reverse for people. Thinking they getting a lot of hits on all of these pages....and a majority thinks it's garbage.

So think of spotify as "just another source" of advertisement....but first make sure you have a marketable product and a great solid plan to run full steam with.

Dudes don't even think of sneaky ways to "candy crush" the beat selling game.......

Last edited:
i make an easy 50 a month on the side from spotify streams on one little 10 track beat tape i did for youtube commentators etc

shunt out a load of them and you're talking quite a bit of money

Back