Stevie J the PRODUCER not the CHARACTER...speaks on producing Life After Death

DaBomb

Dope interview of Stevie J speaking on his production history and recording and producing Life After Death. Really good interview that skips past all the Love and Hip Hop Drama and just speaks on his production credits

ppl try to clown him but dude can produce and sing and perform
ppl will hate when you can do things great

-Coach Antonio

I didn't know that he had such a big influence on rap..... I don't watch TV that much but all i see people talking about is the reality show. Thanks for sharing that man. I learned something today. Props!!

I think her name is Josalyn or something. She attacked dude one time, lol... out of nowhere.

I don't watch the show but I saw that part. Then one time she was talking a lot of trash to him. I was like "wow".

dude has another one but she the mother of his child yes doesn't act crazy..yeah that yellow one being acting a fool
my wife loved the show

-Coach Antonio

I'd be scared to fall asleep around that woman. I saw Joe Budden on there the other week and he got cracked in the back of the head with a glass or something. People probably think we're barbaric animals. Thank you Love and Hip Hop and WSHH. ... sadly, my wife won't watch shows with nice looking black women in them and doesn't like me to hover on the channels too long, lol. If I want a hot dinner, I have to keep the channels scrolling.

Last edited:
I'd be scared to fall asleep around that woman. I saw Joe Budden on there the other week and he got cracked in the back of the head with a glass or something. People probably think we're barbaric animals. Thank you Love and Hip Hop and WSHH. ... sadly, my wife won't watch shows with nice looking black women in them and doesn't like me to hover on the channels too long, lol. If I want a hot dinner, I have to keep the channels scrolling.

yeah she watches through Hulu Plus
as we don't have cable and use Netflix and Hulu for entertainment

-Coach Antonio

Back