Stevie Gay talks about kissing Lil Wayne in the mouth

crazy, right?

The interview he gave was nutz
Hot 97 is saying that is another dude (dj stevie j).....regardless, Somewhere hiphop seriously took and L and it is now coming to light

Last edited:
That's dope!

Lil Wayne need to get the gay hip hop movement popping. He got the right swag to do it on a major level. People want gay rap. Why hold back?

Smh... I'm sorry, but to claim you're a gangsta ass Piru blase blah and now you're out here open mouth kissin other dudes... pfft.. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Even Extorting rappers has to get hard some times...lol

Smh... I'm sorry, but to claim you're a gangsta ass Piru blase blah and now you're out here open mouth kissin other dudes... pfft.. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!

that's why my kids listen to Reach Records arists such as Lecrae,Tedashi,Trip Lee or ClearSight music such as Flame,V.Rose...just to name a few
and of course Barney,Dora,Diego!!!
my kids are still young ...I have better alternative music for them to listen to and still have that bounce and banging bass and hot lyrics

my kids love this
we got nutz in the living room on this

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

that's why my kids listen to Reach Records arists such as Lecrae,Tedashi,Trip Lee or ClearSight music such as Flame,V.Rose...just to name a few
and of course Barney,Dora,Diego!!!
my kids are still young ...I have better alternative music for them to listen to and still have that bounce and banging bass and hot lyrics

my kids love this
we got nutz in the living room on this

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Lol, sorry, Tone, but I saw the still pic from the vid and the name "Dre the Flame" and thought you were posting a vid from a gay rapper, lol. Just found it funny. Songs not bad though dudes are doing their thing. Just feel like kids these days need more FATHERS around. :cheers:

Last edited:
If I was Wayne I would've just considered myself lucky to have, for whatever reason, already gotten a get out of jail free card over the whole kissing Baby thing because he's his "dad" ... which in my opinion, even if he WAS his biological father that shit's still gay... I haven't kissed my dad since I was like 6 years old... we both just reached an understanding and went on to just hugging lol

Lol, sorry, Tone, but I saw the still pic from the vid and the name "Dre the Flame" and thought you were posting a vid from a gay rapper, lol. Just found it funny. Songs not bad though dudes are doing their thing. Just feel like kids these days need more FATHERS around. :cheers:

Fathers are very important
I make sure a hug and kiss my kids and say I love you to them all the time.
I'm more rough on my son though...make sure he is strong willed,my son loves to wrestle dudes doesn't stop he goes crazy at 2 years old lol..my daughter is sweet but a tattle-tale and crybaby.
I know fathers treat their daughters way different than their sons. protection vs. protection yourself boy put them hands up!!!!

there will be a time when I'll stop kissing my son and the hug will still be there@City Beats

Obviously this was planned.. they both want ya'll and everyone else to BUG off this. Think its better to leave it alone.. forget the esoteric agendas mann... worry about your own life, stop giving your ENERGY to these celebrities, best believe they FEED off of it.

I was just talking about Molly in another thread...bet Wayne and dude were on it, lol.

Super strength ecstacy...and next thing you know...kissin dudes.

I wonder how Ross feels about Wayne after that. Can he feel some type of way being that he was a C.O. and all? Does Frank ocean feel like they taking his shine? Is Baby jealous? Lol.

Last edited:
Back