Steve Stout & 50 Cent Altercation Staged?

50's trying so hard.
What a joke. Who confronts Steve Stout?
Here's the interview:

He basically said Dre, Jay, and somebody else were the most influential in terms of making power moves.
Even though 50 has his loot, he ain't had a hit in ages.

Last edited:
When i first saw those photos i thought "staged" too, just look at their body language lol. They look like they are exaggerating on purpose.

Meh...most hip hop beef is as fake as the WWE beefs between wrestlers.
Soap opera for men who don't want to watch Days of our Lives is all it is.

Meh...most hip hop beef is as fake as the WWE beefs between wrestlers.
I want to see 50 Cent fight Big E Langston.

220px-Big_E_Langston.jpg

Looks to me like 50 addressed the issue, Stout tried to laugh it off, 50 got serious with him real quick. Didn't look like it was supposed to be "beef", but two guys having heated words over a disagreement. Media's gonna turn it to more than what it was which makes it look fake. I could be wrong, just how I see it.

Yea if u watch the breakfast club interview... he stated 50 never thanked him for helpin him out...
So he den had sour feeling for years... 50 just now hear'n about it i guess

Looks to me like 50 addressed the issue, Stout tried to laugh it off, 50 got serious with him real quick. Didn't look like it was supposed to be "beef", but two guys having heated words over a disagreement. Media's gonna turn it to more than what it was which makes it look fake. I could be wrong, just how I see it.

You're right. But their body language looks over the top, like some WWF Shit.

Stout criticizes 50 and two days later they have a confrontation on the floor of a televised game, for the media capture...

Sonnen and Silva looks just as staged lol

Breakfast Club is The View for hip hop.

Bunch of irrelevant b**ches sitting around coffee talking about the latest gossip and drama for a bunch of b**ches watching it.

Last edited:
Like the biggest marketing exec for hip-hop...
Ive herd his name called out on records...
He helps artist get deals with corporations... the middle man

Back