Started From The Bottom

Shits weak.....like the word YOLO.

Don't see what the hype is about with this track other than drake is on it. Its just ok to me but I think it is just the simplistic catchy hook that caught on. Keep It Simple. Thats what they say. I just think he should leave the tough guy sh!t alone. I thought he could have been the new Big Willie, getting in movies and stuff but he is trying to hard to play some type of gangsta/ weed smoker. He should leave that alone and go get some big checks like Will Smith!

Keep It Simple. Thats what they say. I just think he should leave the tough guy sh!t alone. I thought he could have been the new Big Willie, getting in movies and stuff but he is trying to hard to play some type of gangsta/ weed smoker. He should leave that alone and go get some big checks like Will Smith!

I concur.

Yea YOLO was soo fuggin gay, im glad people stopped saying that shit.. and this song IS weak, teenage gurl music.

:shame:

The beat was ill though. I mean I normally dont like Drake at ALL, but this song was alright.

Hey......how man world wide famous talked about all over the ****in internet on every forum and all over twitter etc etc songs did I make?

Ok....guess I wont play armchair quarterback then. Im not gonna get mad just cause I didn't make the song.

But yes.....it does kind piss me off when drake says "started from the bottom" lol. It's whatever though hopefully one day I make a song that millions love and millions get infuriated by

For some odd reason I get the impression that Drake has tunnel vision on the music thang. He spent years on a teen drama. It's not like he can't give acting a swing again. He is must likely getting offers on the daily. But he is worried about the music and dominating the game.

As far as the song goes. It's great. It's a change of pace for him. It's way more gritty than his previous rap songs since his deal....since his 1st mixtape. As gritty as he can go lol.

Drake knows how to say what's on people's minds. Listen close anyone could adapt the sentiment towards their life. He's very general with his lyrics and simple and direct.

The best part about Drake is his honesty and sound (sonically and lyrically). You have to see him as a whole to appreciated him cause once you break him in to different parts .... he's not really all that special. As Drake without 40 .... or 40 like music is less appealing than with.

Just an opinion ...no need to get all butt hurt and bent out of shape.

In addition that red bearded rapper Obie ....was funny in the skit of the vid. The humor made the song even better......

Last edited:
him and That Beiber boy are on the same shit, I just can't dig it.
View attachment 38300

yo what THE fvck.......

no wonder people want to kill his ass that's ridiculous I dont care how swagged out your trying to be....what the **** is the kangaroo pouch in the back?

yo i don't even hate on people like that but that's fuggin ridiculous man :facepalm:

im dead ass what the hell is that? Is he just sagging that hard are those "pants" designed like that I seriously like idk that make my brain go ________________________________________

song is wack and so is Drake. Nothing amazing about it...its just the newest thing out so to some people its hot.

I really went didn't think people would take this seriously but I went to the strip club and people were reciting this like a ****ing anthem.... Even in the strip club I couldn't **** with this song though...

I will say that Kush & Alcohol is a ****ing anthem in the strip club. I hate that song before about 1am in the morning.

yeah bruh. drake struggled sooo haaard.

he grew up in canada, one of the best countries in the world...got a role in a tv show or a movie...he started from the BOTTOM!

i dont know why i hate on drake...i just think there should be someone realer taking his place.

Im like Dmx, ...."nah, i dont like the way the dude looks, haha...nothin...nothin about him"

Im 29....its all about age.

yea man i feel you.. I was high as **** off some colorado chronic with my homeboy who smokes out of a 3 foot bong.. BLAZED!! watching the DMX interview.. he started sayin, I dont like his voice, his ****ing HairCut,, NOTHING About Drake AHAHHA

Back