Start a rhmye offf, here we gooo, first line....

you mean a battle or just spit it then pass it?

Uh....here goes....:

when I come on down//I dont have the desire or intentions to wake you//I have no apathy though for what it takes to make too//multiple waves of quaking ground//dare to disturb your pleasent frowns//but stay asleep//quint silence and thus repeat//drift up in that R.E.M//go on and dream about that mettalic benz//its yor mind that sets you free//no one has force you to listen to me//but my words are abound//they have no job, but to astound//but like a rail gun firing in nano time//I spit these hymes//with animalistic velocity of suicidal notes//only want to be beamed without having to resort to taking tokes//but whatever//as in together///keep on dreaming//keep on believing//and someday when you see me//we can chill/and we can be//as I once said many times//from you to me//we can set each other free

(enters 2nd2none trance)
Im able to rip mics like i tear out mandibles and show mc's the door cuz they can't handle it!// Your slow i place my ryhmes beneath you so there better understood// I got latinos sayin 2nd es le dude// Your slow like three toed sloths but i rip one off and hand you a loss!// Its seems like aint' havin' pitty as i ripped out your "sole" and left your traction shitty!!//

ok spit by you//

aight....

....i walk with a surge of infitum-energy....masqurading with delerium-synergy....with multiple-points-of-sparse-attacks....slow trivial-joints-of-wackarse-raps....leaving you in the dust....as I stand here and combust....cuz s**t fills me like propane-blowing-no-names-taking-them-to-lyrical-insanity....so they be tame-no-fame-making-them-slow-visceral-calamity....and they all end up bowing down for me....

OK this is really shitty ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

it the end it all comes down to this...
i insist...
do it or youll end up in dat eternal bliss..
fallin down deep inta da oceanic abyss..
da decision is dis an i(t)s all yours..
don'(t) wanna be a corpse on dem ocean shores...
pick da right door to avoid dem wars...
da message is right here but it is obscured...
but rest assured..
how safe is it..
to comitt the illegit.?
it aint worth what's at stake....
So what road do u take??
is it still all about da bling?
trust me it aint got value..
so dont do it ..subdue
what you gonna do
is gonna kill you
but i saved you
from da wrath
of dat one-way path

hey Sketch da 12yr old :D
what do you spin? I don't know any 12 year old that spins (I don't know any 12yr olds at all I guess:D), I think it's cool you're still so young!
peace

well i dont .. have tt's yet... i have to wait one more week....im getting 1200's and a used vestax sc/kratch mixer...probably the 06 or 05... i will spin hip hop! and sc/kratch!

unfortunately i turn 13 in june ... so all the appeal of the 12 year old turntablist dj wears off... :rolleyes:

I was....

....freestyling....sorta....i basically think this stuff on the fly, but my typing gets in the way so i'm forced to stop back up and type it back down before i forget....then i keep going....ha ha ha, but be damned sure its 100% og....

Speakin of rhyme
I just came in time
Mr. Clean is bringin it back
flippin the tracks
cleanin the wax
while u smokin your pot
i'm like a boiling kettle, too hot
I rip the mic, like it's paper
cuz i'm hip hops last saviour
cuz i don't have stupid behaviours
I eat tuna with capers, on a sliced up bun
With a side of sprite
listenin to dee light, sike
I just just chill to kweli
watchin old school fights, like muhamid ali
hittin formen, like it's stormin
in the night of a desert paradise
with rotten meat, that has paracites
too bad i'm fraid of hiehts, and the nights
or else i would leave this hell whole i'm in
oh too bad i can't swim
and the lights are getting dim
i'll just stay quiet before i might sin.

It's about me. My nickname is Mr. Clean. It talks about me and what i do and like, and how i'm frustrated about where i am at this time in my life, but i'm not gonna lose my temper.

yea....i can see whats going on.. the coke bottle thing might happen eventually(eventually,what hapeens if u keep on shaking a coke bottle and pressure keeps on building up?.).. i unfortunately have popped da coke can many times..on my family.....just from family tension..:( ..anger management sux...:mad: ... but it aint a choice :( .... anyways.. i just try to look forward to stuff...
:rolleyes:

deep ****

vibes

don't need beats to spit/just need heads to split/i'm not a baby nappy so i don't take no s..t/don't consider myself to be the ultimate/rhryme sayer/make men hard to breathe like ma man darth vader/like to download thoughts so call me a media player/it's all about thoughts and the threads you take/it's all about life and the choices you make/so mans want to bake and eat that cake/by the tone of my skin i 'ave to watch for jake/but it's all good son/thats the way it is/many many snakes in the music biz/so i grab the mic and tell it how it is/stand alone/with the mic made of chrome/close my eyes and try and hit that zone/tell tales of heads that i 'ave flown/when the sun go's down/don't be out on ya own/ya just a little kid but ya think full grown/i don't diss for joke/because the laughs are cheap/but i watch for fools with the midnight chreap/like ma man J love with the dark green jeep/rolls on the streets when normal men are asleep/he's no fool got a posse 30 deep/thinks his boys luv him but the luv isn't deep/things like this go on in many streets/thats why i chill at home vibing off various beats.

flareward

Freestylin while i'm typin
is like not having legs when bikin
it's poinless
like a dull knife
and a crazy man about to stab his wife
cuz the pain he goes through is makin him trife.
He's tired of his life
He doesn't know who he his
He looks in the mirror askin "who's this"
All he sees is the mist
he can't tell from right or wrong
weak from strong
left from right
because he's in an iternal fight
with his mind
and it's about time he looks behind
to see his past
and wonder why he's still alive
when will the karma attack
When the fact is the karma has begun
he's just the notes, and karma is the song
he's life is the instrument
being used like a peppermint
and spit out cuz there is no end to it
he will live forever to only think of hell
and see all the wrongs that he wish he did well
and eventually sell his soul
to the devel
and die in a sham
looks like karma works well

dope!!!!

Neema i feelin that!!!
will hit ya back with more trmw, rockin' this site at work and i'm about to be out
One

wordplay

pause 4 thought/with thoughts that provoke/take 2 pulls and then pass the toke/gotta get paid or else ya wind up broke/don't like the system/thats why i neva vote/too many lies about ow i'd be betta off/get in power and then they turn soft/run ma own path with like-mined men/fight off fools like a game of tekken/play with the words/helps me to mix & blend/this ain't on repeat/ya might not 'ear it again/pour out the brandy and i don't say when/i try and live ma life/cause i ain't coming back again/gonna battle mc's when i deep underground/'ave that fool satan running from the sound/many men might come but i always stand my ground/respect to the elders so they always get a pound/don't like skinny women/like the tittles nice and round/going on a different level/so i'll close maself down.

One.

I just tell it how it is
I don't play with words
cause words aren't kids.
I just talk the truth.
I don't care if he hurts like ya dirty tooth
I'll tell it to u in a booth of a train
and you'll feel the pain
cuz truth is something u can't withstain
and it drives u insane
like the ticking of a clock or
water dripping in a drain