Speaker Recommendations

AdamTKincaid

AdamTKincaid
Hey guys/gals,

Real quick question regarding some basic speakers. I'm not looking for high end speakers for a studio, just some basic, preferably small (so I can hang on the wall or set on a shelf) speakers to set up throughout my house in various rooms that will all be connected to a central sound system.

Sound quality and loudness are not of the highest priority. I don't want a subwoofer. We're talking basic speakers for my bathrooms and kitchen. I'm all set with nice cones where I need them. Hell, computer monitors for this are fine. I don't want to install them into the ceilings or walls either. Standalone.

My only other requirements are balance control and volume control. Balance control is a must.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks!!!

OK, after doing some digging and self education I've come to realize that speakers do not have balance control, hence my inability to find what I was looking for. It looks like I will need a receiver for each room in order to toggle with the balance.

So, I am still looking for speakers, but I am also looking for advice for mini receivers, preferably nothing too expensive.

Thanks,

Back