Spacey floaty synthy - GiveItaListen,

first off, love the panning of the drums, big ups on that one because usually people woulda been easy and panned the synths if they wanted movement, love the ambient vibe to this beat, and the different synths coming in over top during the chorus parts makes it hot as hell, the intro had the right amount of volume to enjoy the beat during the interlude, but still keep it busy.

good shit man, Ill be checking out your future works for sure.

I definitely think I am in drive or one of those long scenes in an 80's movie right before the climax (think world is yours in scarface) I think you accomplished what you set out to do very well. The synths are very sparse and spacey sounds like I am floating :) Drums are very nice, not overdone, and the filter is really nice. The only thing I might do is add in another breakdown and build the idea out more since it is very good. Good work man, keep it up.

Can you check out my newest when you get a moment.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/remx-ghostpoet-meltdown-459413/
Cheers!

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback and glad you liked it.. i'll be sure to check out you guys stuff as well

Back