SpaceGhostPurrp Retires From "Shady Ass Rap Game"

Kendall143

SpaceGhostPurrp apparently falls into the latter category, as the rapper and producer took to his Facebook page to make the announcement.

"Just want [sic] yall to know that threw these past 3 years from making music 4 yall i had fun mynigga," wrote Purrp. "i had a good year this year and showed niggas i can still be successful by myself since the beginning it was good to see alot of celebs be on my wave this year it was cool as ****[.]"
Despite a positive start to the message, SpaceGhostPurrp quickly explained that he was no longer interested in the Hip Hop game. "i wont be doing this shit no more i learned alot about this shady ass rap game .. its like monkey see monkey do .. and im not that type of dude[.]"

The emcee and producer went on to big up his crew and explain that he just wanted to retain his identity. "i never wanted be the perfect lyricist or best beat maker i wanted to be me and ima still be me .. just not in the shady ass rap shit ... im to real for it and when i say real im to ME ... not nobody else ..im done...GET READY FOR MY KLAN TO TAKE OVER[.]"

SpaceGhostPurrp Retires From "Shady Ass Rap Game" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Last edited:
SpaceGhostPurrp-

"i wont be doing this shit no more i learned alot about this shady ass rap game .. its like monkey see monkey do .. and im not that type of dude[.]"

"GET READY FOR MY KLAN TO TAKE OVER[.]"

Um... Call me crazy, but isnt that, like, completely contradictory?!
Methinks this is a typical "celebrity" call for attention.
Not that I really care, but the phrase "too real", followed by something completely negating said realness should be, if nothing else, acknowledged.

this is bull! have to post 14 more times to make a link :( well never herd of that guy.. hope u'll have a great day!

Space Ghost Coast to Coast is awesome!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Space Ghost Coast to Coast is awesome!

tumblr_l9kt6pkj0k1qd2hk3o1_500.jpg

LINK: Space Ghost Coast to Coast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

person rapping after rocky is spaceghost he name is derived from the coast to coast show and also he produced this

after some beef he and rocky aint tight anymore

Back