Space Travelers Program | Sinus Roris ovt March 7th!

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Greetings future producers!

To thank you for enjoying and supporting the travels, I'd like to offer to take your traveling experience to a even more dimensional level. I'd like to welcome you to the Space Travelers Program.

"What's a Space Travelers Program" you ask? This program is for official travelers who are enlisted to receive exclusive content like early listens, free downloads of travels, discounts, artwork, merchandise, etc... All kinds of cool shit. So are you ready to go further in your space voyages? Go here to join the Space Travelers Program: The Toasted Travels: Space Travelers Program

P.S

I have my follow up EP entitled "Sinus Roris" coming out on March 7th. I've embedded a free travel from the album into this message. Join the Space Travelers Program to download the travel in the intro video link provided above for free before its released on Sinus Roris.

- TTT

thanks for the feed . the space travel program does indeed sound interesting. ive signed up lol

that track had me sold. had to roll up to this one. signed up, now, how do i become an astronaut?

Greetings official travelers.

Thanks for enjoying the travel, showing interest in the Space Travelers Program and for the kind words.

@antwon619 Awesome. I'm just waiting for your email confirmation. You'll get the downloadable version of this travel for starters before the world hears it, including a lot more upcoming goodness.

- TTT

Thanks for the feedback!

"one-night-in-cosmos"
- Love the crackling/vinyl-sounds in the beat -- adds alot to the vibe
- I think the beat is a litte much on the top end/mid-end but im sure thats intended
- Instrumentation is on point -- love when the rhodes (?) come in
- The main bassline is dope
- Vibe is great

Also i would like to say -- good job on setting up your site and the whole membership thing -- build up your fanbase and im sure you can monetize it and make money from it!

Dope work as always

Greetings Benny.

Thanks a lot for enjoying the travel and the kind words.

Since I travel in the universes, I want to elevate my listeners into my environment as much as possible. Thanks to the Space Travelers Program I'm able to give my travelers a better listening experience, while having a plethora of different colorful worlds available for them to travel. I hope you will join and become a official space traveler and enjoy the stars with me.

I have grand plans. I've been plotting in the galaxy for long enough.

- TTT

this is interesting dude, props on doing something against the norm

i like the track in the video, would deff be up for listening to more of your stuff. keep it up.

Back