sourdaddie - hole

Hey man,

Nice beat here, well mixed. I like the sound design, you got some really cool bass growls etc. Did you make those yourself or do you use samples?
Anyway they sound really cool.
It's also a unique style, some kind of really dark dubstep, if I can call it that? ;)

The only thing is that I feel like sometimes there is not enough going on, especially in the middle part.
Maybe some foley sounds or something like that could improve it, make it more interesting! Or extra percussion?

But you definitely got a unique sound, really cool!

Greets
Ben

If you got some time, please listen and give some feedback to my track too. Much appreciated!

I made all the sounds myself. I agree there could be more going on... I was getting to the point of not wanting to work on it anymore and wanting to move on to something else. I should probably get into the habit of sitting on projects and coming back to them when that happens.

I checked out your track and it's good, flows really well

Yes, nice sounds, and I like the woodwind samples too. Spacious mix. Good job. I would bring in something else for the second half to keep things fresh. Another melody or rhythmic element.

Back