Sounds changing when put into pattern(FL STUDIO 11)

10CAPS

Whats good everybody i just started out about 3 days ago..Got a copy of fl studio 11 and a akai mpk mini and i noticed when i find a instrument i like(from my browser) the sound changes when i drag it into my pattern. I seen someone say it had something to do with loop points and using the Edison plug in..but didn't go too much into detail so im kind of stuck..anyone know how to fix this?

When you drag the thing and put it inside the track/sequencer hybrid there's a window that pop when you click it.Turn the lights off everything you see in the window.
Ran into that a lot.Rootnote fix will fix what's left over.

I don't experience this kind of problem. The only thing that FL Studio does to the sample is to turn it's velocity to 70%.

When you drag the thing and put it inside the track/sequencer hybrid there's a window that pop when you click it.Turn the lights off everything you see in the window.
Ran into that a lot.Rootnote fix will fix what's left over.

This did the trick, thanks bro.

10Caps, welcome.Ddream, depends on the file and where the sounds come from.Like the freedrumkits.net website for instance, some files come with pre checked settings that affect the file whenever it gets loaded into a program that detects that type of stuff.

Back