Soundcloud Users Only - Repost for A Repost

FLyPno

Divina Soundscape
Hey guys. First of I know it may sound petty to ask for repost but in reality thats the only way to get plays and followers organically in soundcloud. And for me and some of you I really want to get more plays on soundcloud.

The best way Iv hurd is to get a song reposted.

Im here to start a thread. I will repost your song for a repost of my song. I have a good amount of followers.

Post song on here of song you would like reposted and i will let you know when I have reposted.

Or the Best way is to either message me on soundcloud of the song you would like to get reposted I will repost and message you back of the song i would like to get reposted.

Last edited:
i GOTCHA. iLL LEAVE COMMENTS ALSO... I sent you a message of my track that i would like to be reposted also. Thanks

Let me know in the future when you have new song come out.. come back here or just message me on soundcloud. I prefer messaging on soundcloud though. easier.

Peace man Good work on the track by the way!!!

Last edited:
Done. That song is very very unique. The builds are sick than it goes in places Ive never seen songs go!!! Sent you a message on Soundcloud.

Devin. You know I actually commented on your song yesterday. This is sick especially the Hey sample hits.. very deep intense song! Ill repost and i am Gonna send you a message on soundcloud.

Back