Soundcloud plays

Please let me know how to download 30000-soundcloud-plays or where I will get 30000-soundcloud-plays.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

As soon as I need sound cloud plays.

ummmmmmm how does this help ? lol

It helps a lot actually. If people see that other people are giving you listens they are much more likely to press play. It takes some of the pre conceived notions out of it.. most of the time people automatically assume that ur wack if you dont have many plays.

You want people to listen to your music. Not pay some asian company to click your music. It´s just as worthless as buying 20 used Purple Hearts and wearing them all at a Veterans meeting. If your music is great it will gets its deserved listens.
/viplol

Last edited:
You want people to listen to your music. Not pay some asian company to click your music. It´s just as worthless as buying 2k used Purple Stars and wearing them all at a Veterans meeting. If your music is great it will gets its deserved listens.
/viplol

false. to get organic listeners of your music, sometimes you have to cut corners. if someone is visiting two different soundcloud pages... one has 5 listens and the other has 5,000 listens, that listener is more likely to check out the music with 5,000 listens. it's not something that defines your career.... its just a nudge. EVERY single record company practices this.... no, their songs don't actually have 100's of thousands of listens, sorry to break your heart.

if someone is visiting two different soundcloud pages... one has 5 listens and the other has 5,000 listens, that listener is more likely to check out the music with 5,000 listens. .
False; says the guy that is selling soundcloud clicks :)
Who in the world visits a sound cloud page without pressing play
Anyways; if the music is crap it´s stopped after 3 seconds anyways.
Take a look at the youtube pages that has bought 1 million plays. Everyone is from the same city in Taiwan or similar and the comments they was payed to leave are so stupid you don´t want em there.
Great music will find it´s way. I rest my case.

Last edited:
Submit your songs to blogs and get it around on different pages, that's how you get plays. From real people not some random dude in Taiwan with a SoundCloud bot.

Submit your songs to blogs and get it around on different pages, that's how you get plays. From real people not some random dude in Taiwan with a SoundCloud bot.

have fun being close minded. no shit you send your shit out to blogs... thats simply one part of the equation.

I get the point about having a "successful" looking image on your sites. I believe more plays does affect some people into thinking the music is "better" or that musician grinds harder.

The social media numbers game is a fad, imo. There's gonna be a day when musicians look back at us and laugh. Like, "they actually thought more online followers meant their music was better. Hysterical!"

I keep thinking back to artists from the past like Miles Davis, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix... Imagine telling them that in order to get noticed by a label or even be taken seriously by the public, they'd need to spend hours on their asses in front of a computer finding clever ways to gain "followers", "likes" and shit like that. They'd either laugh or cry.

Last edited:
SF Traxx can get you Soundcloud plays and followers.

... I'm still getting followers from one song he put up on his page... the song is still traveling around somehow...

Back