SoundClick Beat Contracts Plagiarism?

NE301

Is it okay to copy wording from the SoundClick licensing agreement for a contract?
soundclick[.]com/docs/licenseStandardtext.cfm
I really need help creating a contract for selling beats online.
Please Help!

those are just suggestions or even guidelines, I don't think theres any problem. I pretty much made my own. Like including my name what label Im with, I helped co write, and my ascap production title must be listed. Not to mention I want a free copy of the finished product. Chances are i'm gonna help promote the finished result.

is there any chance you could send me a copy of yours or give me some pointers? i just want to sell beat leases and exclusive rights on soundclick just like the same guidelines as the one on the soundclick website but i don't know how long it should be and i don't want to leave anything out

It's soundclick guys...

Not of the people you are gonna sell it to are gonna follow them, and if they don't not one of you is gonna do anything about it past emailing them.

It wouldn't hurt to put down some guidelines in the form of a contract (do a search on this forum you'll find them and know what I'm talkin bout) but you don't have to go overboard with this.

Back