Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
Nice track man. I like the vibe you made. its very smooth and seems mixed well in my opinion. My only thing to say would be that sometime that violin? sounds a little too fake. otherwise good job.

Hey Waalex, what kind of effects would you recommend for the drums?

- A

It was a good soulful track. I like the space throughout music, it allows room for a good artist to be creative. I didn't like the string lead at about 1:00 though. It kinda threw me off but that's my opinion. Keep up the good music man.

Thanks a lot June. I was thinking of toning down that string lead a little, maybe that'll do the trick. Because I want to keep it in order to have a new section.

- A

All of the parts are cool in this, you obviously know a lot about music and composition, I would work on sound design. While everything fits together beautifully, the sounds are very inorganic, and not in a good way. I would add some swing and invest in better sample packs/plugins to make your sounds more natural, because tracks of this quality shouldn't be diminished by poor sounds. Keep it up and invest in your work!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-chill-synth-beat-f4f-496073/#post49885455

Wow, thanks a lot cratehead. What plugins/sample packs would you recommend and also you mean adding swing to the drums? Or the whole track?

Thanks,

- A

Yo this track has a lot of swag..real dope..I was immediately freestyling to this..and it is very musically inclined ...as far as the mix I think the mix is dope but I would like to hear it a bit fuller ..it sounds one dimensional to me..if that makes sense to you..I guess a better master would do that..but yes I have heard your work before in the last few weeks and you definitely have great talent ..and thanks for the feed as well

The melodies are on point, can hear the experience. My only suggestion would be working on the sounds of the instrumentation and getting them to sound more acoustic or sampled. Other than that great work fam, keep grinding

The horns make it sound very jazzy I like this. I also like the string melody that comes in every once in a while. Nice work

Great man, thanks. I love how all you guys have diversified opinions. I'll make sure to include every suggestion when further developing and altering my beat.

- A

very nice bro its real dope. i would be maybe lower the volume on the mids just a little. Feels like it dominates over the bassline wich is a shame cuz the bassline is really dope. Its a real dope track tho very musical, keep it up peace

Nice man, really love that jazz vibe, the baseline is really tight, same as the kick, variation is really good, mix is really good, keep working on your stuff, i think the violin is too dry or too like staccato in some parts but overall is just on point

Thanks, a lot fidelrtorres! Drop your link so I can return the feed!

I'm workin' on EQuing the violin, so expect this beat to get even more dope.

- A

This is amazing. Are these samples or are you playing the instruments? Whatever it is you got it G. I'm going to have to download this.

Nah bro, I'm playing those instruments. Great man, download it and if you end up doing something with it, send me what you make.

- A

da instrumentation sounds kinda cheesy to me...the melody and composition is on point tho, just don't care for the choice of instruments

Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you enjoyed my other tracks! I just returned the feed.

- A

Back