Soulja Boy and Tattoo's

All of my tats is gonna be GOD,Family,Music,I know 16 year old kids all tatted up I think that's kinda ridicolous lol especially when you got them from tattoo parties thats disgusting but wisom doesnt come with age it come froms mistakes

now when they get a disease they'll be sick and wise enough lol

Fashion school....

Back in the 90s a G-Shock was like a $25 watch. You can still find them places like eBay and amazon at that price if you look hard.

Bape released a special series of G-Shocks in the $200-400 price range. People couldn't afford the Bapes, so they ran out for the regular Casios raising the demand and price(same thing that happened to Nike AF1s).

So now, you're paying $80-200 for a formerly $25 Casio G-Shock because everyone wants one so they can pretend they're wearing the bape ones celebs wear.

Once diamonds are added price jumps to at least $2k. More often than not $15k or better, but it's still a $25 watch, just with a Bape logo over the "Casio" sign and diamonds imbedded. Get a damn Rolex or Movado.

Exactly. When everybody started rocking G-Shocks, I was like, why is this cheap ass watch so popular all of a sudden? Then I see them being sold for over $100. SMH. People will buy anything that's overpriced, just to be "balling".

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

All of my tats is gonna be GOD,Family,Music,I know 16 year old kids all tatted up I think that's kinda ridicolous lol especially when you got them from tattoo parties thats disgusting but wisom doesnt come with age it come froms mistakes

now when they get a disease they'll be sick and wise enough lol

What happened to the dude on here who got Stunna shades and AF1s tatted on his arms? LOL

Back