Soulja Boy and Tattoo's

pics? im at work no access lol
i seen the digital video, tryin real hard that guy.
anybody whos braggin about a digital watch has no idea though, you can get a digital watch for like $2 lol

anybody whos braggin about a digital watch has no idea though, you can get a digital watch for like $2 lol

r u referring to the gshock cuz those are pretty expensive

not those...they can be from 100 dollars to 400.... his is iced out too...so...in the thousands

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

theyre called G shocks

i wise man once told me..."Putting diamonds on a gshock is like putting rims on a nissan sentra"
the regular gshocks are better and less tacky

my point is, there's nothing cool abouta digital watch
even an iced out g shock is a p.o.s with sparkly things

soulja boy just needa quit actin like somethin he not thats the problem with alot of people in the industry today is MOST of em fake.

soulja boy just needa quit actin like somethin he not thats the problem with alot of people in the industry today is MOST of em fake.

id agree that most people are faking.

but soulja boy is acting like how an ignorant dude who failed 9th grade three times would act when he gets sudden fame and fortune. and somebody whos movin llell is getting rich off him it seems like. hell live modestly in his old age. soulja boys the american dream

Fashion school....

Back in the 90s a G-Shock was like a $25 watch. You can still find them places like eBay and amazon at that price if you look hard.

Bape released a special series of G-Shocks in the $200-400 price range. People couldn't afford the Bapes, so they ran out for the regular Casios raising the demand and price(same thing that happened to Nike AF1s).

So now, you're paying $80-200 for a formerly $25 Casio G-Shock because everyone wants one so they can pretend they're wearing the bape ones celebs wear.

Once diamonds are added price jumps to at least $2k. More often than not $15k or better, but it's still a $25 watch, just with a Bape logo over the "Casio" sign and diamonds imbedded. Get a damn Rolex or Movado.

Last edited:
Fashion school....

Back in the 90s a G-Shock was like a $25 watch. You can still find them places like eBay and amazon at that price if you look hard.

Bape released a special series of G-Shocks in the $200-400 price range. People couldn't afford the Bapes, so they ran out for the regular Casios raising the demand and price(same thing that happened to Nike AF1s).

So now, you're paying $80-200 for a formerly $25 Casio G-Shock because everyone wants one so they can pretend they're wearing the bape ones celebs wear.

Once diamonds are added price jumps to at least $2k. More often than not $15k or better, but it's still a $25 watch, just with a Bape logo over the "Casio" sign and diamonds imbedded. Get a damn Rolex or Movado.

are movados still cool? i was lookin at the all black one it was pretty slick but the movado face just kinda felt played out but i dont know if it is

were A1's used to be less than $89?

movado old and played out...we were wearing those in high school...

rolex-watch.jpg

what about them rolexxx?

movado old and played out...we were wearing those in high school...

$300-2,000 watches that have always been the same price are "played out", but $25 watches my 30 year old azz was wearing in 1st-3rd grade are "in style" now and cost up to 10 times their original price because sheep flock to them? Only in the eyes of sheep, fam. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

are movados still cool? i was lookin at the all black one it was pretty slick but the movado face just kinda felt played out but i dont know if it is

were A1's used to be less than $89?

I used to get mine at Foot Locker and Athlete's foot for $49 on sale. Only ones that used to stay high were the all whites with the strap, they were alway $60+, inflation maybe? I blame it on supply vs. demand though.

$300-2,000 watches that have always been the same price are "played out", but $25 watches my 30 year old azz was wearing in 1st-3rd grade are "in style" now and cost up to 10 times their original price because sheep flock to them? Only in the eyes of sheep, fam. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

I used to get mine at Foot Locker and Athlete's foot for $49 on sale. Only ones that used to stay high were the all whites with the strap, they were alway $60+, inflation maybe? I blame it on supply vs. demand though.

fossil has a new line of cool watches all white and all black watches starting at 150 optional diamonds

It bugs me out wen i see ppl in der 20s all tatted up w no more space left in der body, n i think now u gt da rest of ur life still left if u do wna gt a tatto w an actuall meanin u gt nowhere else but ur @$$ to put it on..

^^ Im getting more tats when im 18 how do you know if those tattoos dont mean nothing to them I wouldnt get a tat of like some females name or nothing but you can be tatted up with meaning

^^^I got my last tat when I was 19(and it was done to cover up teeth marks an ex-girl left on me with my new girl/now wife's initials, in all fairness if we didn't make it I coulda made it into my own initials easily, knew that before I got it). I got a few. All of them still mean what they always did to me. What grown man got some new shyt in his life to tat on themselves at 30?

Folk be living second childhoods. Live it when you're supposed to. You're supposed to get tatted up as a wreckless rebelling teenager, not as a responsible adult. lol.

Last edited:
Back