Something new (feed 4 feed)

This could work as a intro, the sampling is cool. The drums could hit a bit harder. The rap part was good.

Yeah this could definitely be a good intro to a mixtape or album or whatever. I think the first sample should've been a lot shorter and the rapping should've came in earlier and there should've been more rapping. I was getting kinda bored at the beginning haha. The rapping was good though. Your flow is good and there were some nice multi's in there. Nice job man. You can return feedback here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-really-chill-beat-[f4f]-461169/#post49716687

Absolute bomb.

The chops are pretty as hell and provide a perfect counterpoint to the subject matter. The vocal sample and the rap are greatly suited to each other.

This is conscious hip hop as it should be hoped for. Consolidated would be proud of this, and so should you be. Respect.

hey man I agree with the other guys. This would work well as a mixtape intro. There should be more rapping going on I think. the instrumental is very good.

Damn man this is some good work. Love the vocals and sample chops. The beat could go a bit harder (that kick to be specific). Keep em coming

I like this...damn govt..I think there could be some more lyrics however,,,but if it was meant to be like that..then its ok suites vibe well..good job

Back