Something Ace Hood would murder!

Hey whats up guys I tried to make a beat i thought I would hear Ace Hood on, let me know what you think. Leave some links for me to check out too! thanks honest feedback is appreciated.

Hey whats up guys I tried to make a beat i thought I would hear Ace Hood on, let me know what you think. Leave some links for me to check out too! thanks honest feedback is appreciated.

Interesting sounds! Something I'd hear him or the whole MMG crew on definitely! To my likings, some additional sounds and details could make it even better. Nice!

**Return the favor by dropping a review on my song?**
soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmu...ting-like-demo
www.facebook.com/michaeljoelmusic

Thanks for the feedback fam, i appreciate it, didn't think i was gonna get any on this one. Any ideas on what you think would fill it out more?

Hey, first off thanks on the feedback on mine. Much appreciated. I you asked me to look at one of your other beats but I saw you had this thread on the front page so I thought I'd give you a bump in the process.

For that Emperor beat, I thought the sample choice was dope and gave it that super epic, dramatic flair that good trap beats have. The other instrumentation you used was well-chosen too. I heard some low-key piano and some nice strings and brass work that really added a lot to the drama of the sample. I liked the drums too, the way you switched them up frequently. Good hats work too. I'll have to listen to this again when I'm not using shitty earbuds because I can't hear the bass or kick very well. I know it's there though.

As for this Flatline beat, it's another solid beat. The snare you used on this stood out to me the most because I haven't really heard many beats like this with that kind of snare. It worked though. Also, the arrangement is clear and distinct. You have nice build-ups leading into the hook and the transition from the hook back into the verse is smooth and isn't jarring at all. All in all, I think a rapper who fits this style could hop on it right now and make something out of it. Keep doing your thing with these.

@Ryanmcnally, thanks for the feedback! especially on the Emperor beat, no ones really critiqued that one yet. And on the Flatline beat I'm glad you noticed the build up to the hook and the transitions! thanks for your feedback, i definitely do appreciate it!

@Donta Black, thanks for the feedback as well! I do have to agree with you that it is missing some element that'll take it to the next level, i just haven't figured it out yet, and suggestions? i appreciate your honest critique! Ill post a review on your thread too!

Back