Some New Heat Up-Post Your Links For Feed

Crash landing is pretty dope. Love that melody and those synths. I would have liked you to drop the clap at the first drop though. I felt like it 'was missing' when I listened the first time. Just preference though.

Wide awake was ok. I think it's a few bpm too fast (for my taste at least) and making me wait that long before you dropped the sub was painful! Was pretty cool at a minute when everything came in which is probably the original loop you made right? Work on the intro and bringing the instruments in little by little or all at once sooner and I think it will sound much better.

dark-trap-beat-waka-flocka-fat-trel-type-mixtape-banger-one-eye-open-f4f-

Crash landing is pretty dope. Love that melody and those synths. I would have liked you to drop the clap at the first drop though. I felt like it 'was missing' when I listened the first time. Just preference though.

Wide awake was ok. I think it's a few bpm too fast (for my taste at least) and making me wait that long before you dropped the sub was painful! Was pretty cool at a minute when everything came in which is probably the original loop you made right? Work on the intro and bringing the instruments in little by little or all at once sooner and I think it will sound much better.

dark-trap-beat-waka-flocka-fat-trel-type-mixtape-banger-one-eye-open-f4f-

Thanks for the feed fam. Those are older beats I made but yea I agree with you. Imma check your stuff out and letchu know what I think

Back