so Who is the Undoped?!

When I hear the word "undoped" I immediately think of removing the dopeness, which leaves nothing but wack.

This starts I like that one sound that's kinda like pitched static that comes in. This is straight. There's like a synth string or something that comes in at 0:38. I really don't like that sound. Everything else is pretty cool. All the little glitch stuff and like pitch drops on stuff is cool. This is pretty cool. This is pretty cool. My only complaint is that I wish it exploded once. It does a lot of builds and rolls to where I think this is where it goes techno crazy and I just want to jump and wave my hands but it always just built up to something that walked me near that line but then walked me back. Like 4:18 is a good example. It's got all the sounds and programming of a techno bomb but it explodes into something kinda restrained. I think my real issue isn't that every techno song has to explode like that, but your beat has too much crazy cool stuff to really be one of those super chill out relax type of tracks but then it doesn't explode either. Anyways, cool track. I enjoyed listening to it. No real complaints other than that one which is more personal to my tastes than anything else.

Check me out when you get a chance.

When I hear the word "undoped" I immediately think of removing the dopeness, which leaves nothing but wack.

This starts I like that one sound that's kinda like pitched static that comes in. This is straight. There's like a synth string or something that comes in at 0:38. I really don't like that sound. Everything else is pretty cool. All the little glitch stuff and like pitch drops on stuff is cool. This is pretty cool. This is pretty cool. My only complaint is that I wish it exploded once. It does a lot of builds and rolls to where I think this is where it goes techno crazy and I just want to jump and wave my hands but it always just built up to something that walked me near that line but then walked me back. Like 4:18 is a good example. It's got all the sounds and programming of a techno bomb but it explodes into something kinda restrained. I think my real issue isn't that every techno song has to explode like that, but your beat has too much crazy cool stuff to really be one of those super chill out relax type of tracks but then it doesn't explode either. Anyways, cool track. I enjoyed listening to it. No real complaints other than that one which is more personal to my tastes than anything else.

nice one.
i will take what you said here to my next track :)

by the way very nice projects.!!

Back