So, my only question for Dr. Dre after the Beats/Apple deal is...

Sounds like he knew about the apple deal back then.

My ears can't afford Detox.....

Last edited:
What happens when he comes back and like every other artist that has ever tried to come back ends up making half his fan base hate him. What happens to this big "pro music" brand he has built around his headphones?

What happens when he comes back and like every other artist that has ever tried to come back ends up making half his fan base hate him. What happens to this big "pro music" brand he has built around his headphones?
LMAO @ Dre ever needing to come back after earning a billion....you guys are so delirious with hate, you'll say anything no matter how stupid. Olie, ya killin' me this morning!

If you wanna hear Dre rap, I suggest you put on Chronic or 2001 and take it in deep. He's not an artist anymore. He's a 49 year old businessman with potentially a billion dollars.

yea man just release some of the music hes been working on in the studio....i think hes being a douche about it....damn......the biggest troll in hip-hop really...him and eminem are fuccin up the game by tricking everybody....look what the game has become.....Dre should not be liked, ....he is a DICK... its like these dudes are trying to take the game with them to their graves...theyre not sharing the passion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back