So many new great products for 2012!

BIGpun4EVER

Nektar Panorama P4 Controller For Propellerhead Reason - $499

Reason users are going to love this. Exactly what many have been dreaming about i know i have. Alot more people will probably use reason more after this... This controller basically gives you full control of reason as if you were using Reason as a hardware unit. Kind of like how maschine does with its controller, its tightly integrated. On the down side i think its only for Reason Version 6.

2012 NAMM Show » Synthtopia

HOME - Nektar

nektar-panorama-propellerhead-reason-controller-640x264.jpg

other products here
2012 NAMM Show » Synthtopia

Last edited:
Woowww!!!!!! Ableton you Freaking Suck why haven't you done this already!!!! how you gonna let reason beat you to the punch.... smh

WOW... that first controller honestly makes me think about getting back into Reason lol.

And if AKAI finally put real MPC pads on their controllers.... watchout. They done done it now lol. They're having one hell of a year with new products. Preamps & interfaces, MPC Renaissance, Fly, the list is growing.

WOW... that first controller honestly makes me think about getting back into Reason lol.

And if AKAI finally put real MPC pads on their controllers.... watchout. They done done it now lol. They're having one hell of a year with new products. Preamps & interfaces, MPC Renaissance, Fly, the list is growing.

Let"s see how there tech support holds up though..that will be the real test.

Nektar is a big let down because I can't create tracks or browse windows via the controller. I can basically do all of the same shit I been able to do with other controllers.

Nektar is a big let down because I can't create tracks or browse windows via the controller. I can basically do all of the same shit I been able to do with other controllers.

100% this. What's cool is the "1" moterized fader.........mo money for just one moderized fader. Max49 is dope. But waiting on 88 key with touch faders. It's about damn time people used common sense when adding faders to a controller for software. Not sure how sensitive it can get or how too sensitive it can get. That's one problem though. Moving fader 1 and it's so sensitive that it moves fader 2 also....and you know you adjusted the sensitivity. lol!

nah you cant browse patches or control the SSL without workarounds on other controllers. have you seen the vids?

Why not just get something like a Contour Design's Shuttle Pro to control keystrokes? it's a great little piece of equipment. Extremely useful. That + my controller + Faderport and i very rarely touch the mouse & keyboard.

Only time i touch the keyboard is to rename something, or if i want to use the alt button. And i only use the mouse for a few functions where it's quicker/easier than assigning a keystroke to it, like dragging a midi clip to a different instrument.

Fastest workflow i've ever had.

Back