So is it safe to say INDUSTRYSOUND was an EPIC FAIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory P.

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.industrysound.com
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.buybeats.net

According to WebsiteOutlook, WHP's site (BuyBeats) has twice the amount of Traffic that IndustrySound has, which is interesting, considering WHP launched the site only weeks ago, while Troup launched IndustrySound over the summer.

Keep in mind that WHP isn't doing any UStreams or Real Promotion, yet he's STILL managing to come out ahead.

J Troup's arrogance manages to bite him in the ass yet again - WHP repeatedly warned him the 99 cent leases concept simply wasn't going to work. What's funny is WHP began producing only 3 years ago. J Troup (who's been producing since 2003) should have known better, I kinda feel sorry for him.

It's funny, in this thread dude was VERY enthusiastic and pumped up...he really believed he was going to become a successful entrepreneur and escape the Rat Race.

Hopefully this post serves as a wake-up call.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:Cory P is on the verge of blowing up or going on a racist rant or something crazy like that. I can feel it. I can feel the crazy in his posts.

He's been gone for awhile and now he's back to promote some site/troll/raise hell. He's being super edgy.

Beware. Lol

Last edited:
the problem with industrysound is that it seems to be just about troup. nothing to do with the industry, it's just a platform for him to promote himself.

Fuking right! But seriously we all know where this is going. I will participate anyway....

-WHP beats are fire
-His domain name is BUY BEATS.net.... He's a merchant and easy to search on google. Although when I typed it in ... I got every other site but his. SMH@ google...
- I don't think Troup was just out to sell beats... think he wants to be something else.

After that I got nothing...

Did I mention WHP beats are fire.

the problem with industrysound is that it seems to be just about troup. nothing to do with the industry, it's just a platform for him to promote himself.
Everyone is very quick to throw around a FAIL yet no one gives actually any reasons WHY a business is a fail and where it lacked, this just shows that people have no understanding and their intentions are everything else than educating someone in not doing the same mistake. Dwells response is valuable, it's a starting point where you can build on. Maybe this will give Troup to think about his concept and he'll adjust it. Everything else is way too destructive. Instead of hating on someone that is doing something y'all should have your own.

I've just read an article about a young entrepreneur who dropped out of school with 16 (!!!) to start up business ideas and he became a multi millionaire, how many of you would have had the balls to do the same with 16? Yet you have the balls to hate on someone on a forum, since you keep it real.

SecondPsychopediacover.jpg

SecondPsychopediaBACKcovercopy.jpg

No one is hating yet ... A question was posed... (All be it with some heat behind it)

I don't think Troup was just out to sell beats... think he wants to be something else.

Whatever it is Troup is doing .... it's not what WHP is doing. WHP is out to sell music. Everytime Troup brought up the site and his mission it sounded too vague and general to pin point. And I know for sure he wasn't just out to sell his beats to aritsts. He sounded like he wanted to help up and comers. But when you read a comment like DWELL's you start to see why something like IS.com would fail. Cause it would be a disappointment to outsiders who come to view.... if they came looking for the "industry sound" and got shameless promotion instead.

Everyone is very quick to throw around a FAIL yet no one gives actually any reasons WHY a business is a fail and where it lacked, this just shows that people have no understanding and their intentions are everything else than educating someone in not doing the same mistake. Dwells response is valuable, it's a starting point where you can build on. Maybe this will give Troup to think about his concept and he'll adjust it. Everything else is way too destructive......

^^Yup. That sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back