So I had a 1 on 1 meeting with an A&R from Atlantic Records..

SwagProductionz

@SlurRty on Twitter
304356_10151242063037139_2106583699_n.jpg
I'm gonna tell you the story top to bottom. Basically, I did a producer showcase and an A&R I really went to the showcase from Atlantic Records had left early, therefore he wasn't able to hear my tracks. I talked to the people who ran the showcase and they set up a 1 on 1 meeting with him for me since he had left early that day. I went in on thursday, and trained it down. (I live in newark and there's plenty trains to the city.) The night I found out I started working on tracks for Wiz, T.I., and Flo Rida. Their like the only major artist on Atlantic. So I get to the building and the A&R is nowhere to be found. The security wouldn't let me upstairs without out contacting him first. Luckily, the A&R had contacted the security guard working the desk and told him I was coming. The security was cool and let me set it up so I can sit up stairs in the atlantic records front office reception area. I wasn't done with the tracks so I worked on them while up stairs waiting. I drank a lil hard lq cuz I'm more free and loose when I'm tipsy lol.. but ne way... There was a receptionist in the front and another guy next to me in another open room talking to people. Anyway, I"m working on the beats and the A&R finally came. As we walked to the office, I told him what tracks I had and for which artists. We get to this office and I play him about 8 beats. He was def feeling them. He liked my trap tracks I had and also other tracks. As I'm playing him beats his phone goes off. He said "Damn, I got a meeting with my boss. I gotta go." I play him like 2 more and put the beats on his usb since I had no cd. I played him one last top 40 pop track and he was like," this is cool make sure you put that on the usb too. I'ma get some dope songwriters on these." He then asked if I was close and said I can come thru whenever. He told me the dude I was sitting next to when I was waiting for him was his boss. I wish I had talked to dude.. Anyway I took his number down and then I dipped. So basically I made a dope connect in the industry... Just tryna keep yall updated on the grind...

not in the entertainment business alot of alcohol and drugs are used by the execs. to the artists and everyone in between
not everyone but it's part of the business

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I was thinking the same thing. If I brought someone in for a meeting and could tell they'd been drinking right before they came in, I'd kick them out.

Bout that forum life huh?

People eat off each other... learn about it.

I would pimp drunks with no problem.... it's they problem.

That's why I'm still on FP...

if a lil alcohol helps him losen up and feel more confortable talkin theres nuthin wrong with dat, me personally i would do the same thing...

Good attitude.

Why not a litte weed or coke or meth or heroin or Xanax or Oxycontin or ecstasy or some other drug? As long as it takes the edge off,it's all good. You wouldn't want something like sobriety to hold you back from life.

Just hit that crack pipe before work. It'll give you the energy to work real hard.

Good attitude.

Why not a litte weed or coke or meth or heroin or Xanax or Oxycontin or ecstasy or some other drug? As long as it takes the edge off,it's all good. You wouldn't want something like sobriety to hold you back from life.

Just hit that crack pipe before work. It'll give you the energy to work real hard.

lol really... if i remeber right your the cat that told me just cuz i smoke weed that im a terrorist... smh

Last edited:
Back