So bored and unmotivated

O

OliverPractice

It's a pitty

thought I let you know

maybe you'll motivate me somehow

monday at the gym had a new PR at bench press 242 pounds, once but cleanly.

I'm 235 pounds myself so it's not that great and my squat and deadlift are not as good as my bench at all.

today and yesterday no motivation and energy at the gym

disapointing

matter of fact no motivation for anything

not depressed or sad

it's just like whatever

Like do I wanna make music ?

I guess I should just start recording for fun and take it from there

this sucks

and well, might come of douchy, but you ever bene embarassed botu rap music in general ?

Hiphop is really acting up more then any other type of music, which is cool around rap fans but I have a feeling regular people look at it like wtf are these douchebags doing

I think you should focus on the music you enjoy but also take in consideration popular music if you want to make money. Working out at the gym doesn't motivate unless you have a reason for doing it e.g Arm wrestling, lose weight, get strong, look good, 1 handed press up etc etc

YC - Racks (Remix) - OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube this song is gettin me in a good mode again well my goal is to look good and lose weight but then again do I really need tons of muscle, dunno thinking bout going to a boxing gym again for the change my music taste is 100% commercial, just because it naturally is like that. I like music from the charts. I also like music that is not commercial. It just has to be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's still a good lift if with good form and no spotter..

me at 180 bodyweight : my 1 rep max on the benchpress (cleanly done) is probably just a tiny north of 225lbs
My squat sucks and is prolly the same.. but my deadlift is prolly around 400lbs for 1rep max, it's my favourite lift lol.

Nah but getting back to the music... create great songs and in the near future, seeing how the industry is evolving, you will win.. But don't make music your only hustle...

no spotter and all the way down touching my chest and without bouncing it off. I'm not a form pro but I don't cheat to get lifts I wouldn't done properly.

My squat was on monday 5X 198 pounds. Which is worse then my bench. Which is almost funny among people who are lifters.

My deadlift was 242 pounds X 4 like 6 weeka ago. I could probably get more but am not great with form so don't wanna injure myself.

Basicaly my bench is good while my deadlift and squat are rather weak for my weight.

However I never deadlift cause I got bad fingers, the cartilage in them is kinda damaged, will get it xrayed or whatever the procedure is somewhen down in life.

Now I just wanna lose weight and be medium muscular cause to be really good takes a lot of energy when I should pursue music rather.

I need to lose at least 25 pounds.

Be athletic not buff and fat at the same time. There's skinny fat guys and then there is muscular fat guys like me. But I got very broad shoulders and also hips so I'm not fat per se. A friend of mine who is 6'1 if he weighted 242 pounds he'd be very fat, he has like double narrower hips and joints.

So yeah enough about me.....

he doesn't makes beat
he is a rapper well
far as I know no music yet
when it's so easy to do
you can use a cheap $10 computer mic and a free beat off of the internet to make a freestyle or do a song

start recording now don't wait for "quality equipment"

you have a computer
you can download reaper (works fully in demo mode)
you can download a free beat
you can write a rap/hook
you can then use any USB mic to record

then do some level mixing

the rinse and repeat

do a song every 3days or a week

-Coach Antonio

I was benching 255 max in high school over 15 years ago
but I was on the football and track team and we all were lifting like that
in Weight Lighting Class and after school/after practice

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Dudes sit on they ass, bored and unmotivated.

Need some goals.

If you had goals you wouldn't be unmotivated, you need goals in the first place to get motivated.

Goals are important !

If you don't have goals you're the raft in the middle of the ocean. No direction.

If you do, you're the motorboat, moving right toward that island.

If your life doesn't have a direction, some major aim then what the **** are you doing ?

thanks for the advices, wasn't on the forum in a long time.

Well there's hurdless between me and goals but that's part of getting there

work on it daily till it's gone

huh I'm tired by now, european timezone

thanks for the advices, wasn't on the forum in a long time.

Well there's hurdless between me and goals but that's part of getting there

work on it daily till it's gone

huh I'm tired by now, european timezone

The European timezone is relentless.

We're always behind China and have to stay up late to communicate with the Americans.

goal 1: make some music

goal 2: make more music

-Coach Antonio

but everyone hates me cause I am white and european. Fellow europeans hate me too cause I like english speaking hiphop from american culture.

I am weak and can not endure any possible ridicule or rejection or criticism of my choices in music.

/ only half serious of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Back