Snoop Dogg Banned From Norway For Marijuana Possession

If I couldn't go to jail for it, I'd live my life like a game of grand theft auto. I'm not the only person who thinks this way. Next time you can cross a street without being ran over backwards remember why laws are in place to protect you.

It's easy to point out the negatives in anything, but there's alot more mediocre to good cops than bad ones. Won't go as far as to say there's more great ones.

People talk all the shyt they want, but unless you got a house full of dope, if you sleep and your kids and love ones are in the house with you and your door get's kicked off the hinges by unknown assalants, I don't care how many guns you got at ya disposal, you gonna strap up and runddownstairs, but before you go, you gonna tell wifey to grab the kids and call the cops. Quit lyin to yaself.
Well said. But like everywhere on the internet people won't admit they were wrong. Don't let a few rotten apples base your judgement on police, as they may have helped you without you noticing e.g. arresting a serial killer or robber who may have came after you next.

Its not the only country Snoops been banned from but he's still the OG

News flash. We are savages. Turn the lights out for few days and see the real political party emerge. Or just turn on the news. Better yet, travel the globe. Rules are imaginary lines and we operate on freewill. This may or may not be about, but dont assume Im black to begin with. Its true African American people are losing many "races", but thats not what this is about. Its Snoops life and should live it (as he does), however he wants. Smoke weed until your lungs collapse, wherever you want to Snoop or whoever. And Yes, no matter my ethnicity, **** the Police and all authority that oppresses rather protects. No diss to you though my nigga, but dont call me out, check yourself.

Don't bother. You're arguing with one of the dumbest and most naive members on this site.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

If I couldn't go to jail for it, I'd live my life like a game of grand theft auto.

And you'd be dead in about an hour, like Grand Theft Auto.

And I wouldn't call the cops. A year ago, I would. But there are too many stories of people calling the cops on a burglar and then the cop comes and shoots the homeowner. **** that noise.

Last edited:
Don't bother. You're arguing with one of the dumbest and most naive members on this site.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

And you'd be dead in about an hour, like Grand Theft Auto.

And I wouldn't call the cops. A year ago, I would. But there are too many stories of people calling the cops on a burglar and then the cop comes and shoots the homeowner. **** that noise.
Police have probably save your live countless times and all you can say is that? lol good thing people like are never going to be presidents or senators.

Police have probably save your live countless times and all you can say is that? lol good thing people like are never going to be presidents or senators.

Police have NEVER saved my life. Hell, they didn't even save my money when I was 13 and got robbed. And I don't know where YOU live, but where I live, people get shot by police while in handcuffs, and shot for not paying bus fare. **** police. And presidents and senators are far more criminal than I care to be. You saying I could never be one is really a compliment.

And you know that's not "all I can say". We've had this exact discussion before. And it was the same Snoop story when he first got busted a month ago if I recall correctly. You got ate out by multiple people in that thread. Don't be such a 'tard.

Basically everybody that posted in that thread posted in this one. Damn ADHD is a muhfugga.

Last edited:
Police have NEVER saved my life. Hell, they didn't even save my money when I was 13 and got robbed. And I don't know where YOU live, but where I live, people get shot by police while in handcuffs, and shot for not paying bus fare. **** police. And presidents and senators are far more criminal than I care to be. You saying I could never be one is really a compliment.

And you know that's not "all I can say". We've had this exact discussion before. And it was the same Snoop story when he first got busted a month ago if I recall correctly. You got ate out by multiple people in that thread. Don't be such a 'tard.

Basically everybody that posted in that thread posted in this one. Damn ADHD is a muhfugga.

I m trying to get rid of this ideology from fellow african america because MLK's dream is close, but we choose not to assimilate to the system and instead rebel against it. The police are there to serve and protect, they are not robots out to get us they are protecting us from criminals who, if they went arrested, would be killing or robbing a member of your family. My point is they prevent harm being done to your loved ones, even if it's indirect and you don't notice it.

Without police we would be tribes fighting one another without ever progressing. The westerners brought civilization to Africa but they rebelled and chased the westerners away. Now they are crying for hand out from the west just to feed their citizens and haven't progressed since the westerners left. This government system is the best in the world and you should be proud of it.

I m trying to get rid of this ideology from fellow african america because MLK's dream is close, but we choose not to assimilate to the system and instead rebel against it. The police are there to serve and protect, they are not robots out to get us they are protecting us from criminals who, if they went arrested, would be killing or robbing a member of your family. My point is they prevent harm being done to your loved ones, even if it's indirect and you don't notice it.

Without police we would be tribes fighting one another without ever progressing. The westerners brought civilization to Africa but they rebelled and chased the westerners away. Now they are crying for hand out from the west just to feed their citizens and haven't progressed since the westerners left. This government system is the best in the world and you should be proud of it.
MLK and every other civil rights leader rebelled...So I don't know what you're talking about. They sprayed "us" with fire hoses. MLK went to jail a bunch of times. Rosa Parks too. Why? She said **** the police and sat at the front of the bus. Never said police are robots. They are humans. With their own opinions. And people gave them power. And they abuse it. When the punishment for killing an innocent man is paid vacation, why follow the rules? Tell me what incentive police have to protect you? And they aren't even hear to protect you, or me, or anyone else. They are here to protect corporate interests. Read this: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html

They don't prevent harm to my loved ones, they do the opposite. Me and others have DIRECT experience with this. Police kill and brutalize US citizens EVERY DAY, REGARDLESS OF RACE. This is FACT, not OPINION. This government system kills hundreds of thousands of people both foreign and domestic for money and has the largest percentage of its citizens in prison than ANY other country in the world. And that's not just counting black people. The reason drugs are illegal is because the US govt profits off of it being illegal. Research private prison slavery. Congress passes literally THOUSANDS of laws behind closed doors per year. Everything is becoming illegal day by day. Google Dawood Hospital and see the disgusting shit our tax dollars go to. Ain't shit to be proud about.

But I'm not going to waste time. I suggest you spend more time outside AND do more research online about U.S. history in regards to government and the police. Then do some research on World history of the same topics. I can't argue with people who refuse to learn anymore.

Last edited:
x tek, i respect your faith, but the work is the truth. You have a right to your opinion, but my personal experience says otherwise.

MLK and every other civil rights leader rebelled...So I don't know what you're talking about. They sprayed "us" with fire hoses. MLK went to jail a bunch of times. Rosa Parks too. Why? She said **** the police and sat at the front of the bus. Never said police are robots. They are humans. With their own opinions. And people gave them power. And they abuse it. When the punishment for killing an innocent man is paid vacation, why follow the rules? Tell me what incentive police have to protect you? And they aren't even hear to protect you, or me, or anyone else. They are here to protect corporate interests. Read this: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html

They don't prevent harm to my loved ones, they do the opposite. Me and others have DIRECT experience with this. Police kill and brutalize US citizens EVERY DAY, REGARDLESS OF RACE. This is FACT, not OPINION. This government system kills hundreds of thousands of people both foreign and domestic for money and has the largest percentage of its citizens in prison than ANY other country in the world. And that's not just counting black people. The reason drugs are illegal is because the US govt profits off of it being illegal. Research private prison slavery. Congress passes literally THOUSANDS of laws behind closed doors per year. Everything is becoming illegal day by day. Google Dawood Hospital and see the disgusting shit our tax dollars go to. Ain't shit to be proud about.

But I'm not going to waste time. I suggest you spend more time outside AND do more research online about U.S. history in regards to government and the police. Then do some research on World history of the same topics. I can't argue with people who refuse to learn anymore.
Nice post

I agree with a lot of it but then I can't think of a better system. Humans make mistakes, are filled with different morals and different personalities which makes them a weakness. If we had robots everything would be just and equal, but that's not case and that's why our current system is the best for our current situation. Police have always been used as a way to keep the poor scared and disorganized to prevent rebellions, with the added protection they provide for the citizens.

Private prisons are there to help the country profit from those who have never contributed to the system. It's wrong as it's similar to slavery, but I can see why it passed, since you can't expect the tax payer to foot the bill for a criminal in jail. Everything starts illegal and as time passes it becomes the norm then the laws will reflect that, just like how alcohol used to be illegal.

My last point is, sure we can criticize the current system but what is the alternative?

Nice post

I agree with a lot of it but then I can't think of a better system. Humans make mistakes, are filled with different morals and different personalities which makes them a weakness. If we had robots everything would be just and equal, but that's not case and that's why our current system is the best for our current situation. Police have always been used as a way to keep the poor scared and disorganized to prevent rebellions, with the added protection they provide for the citizens.

Private prisons are there to help the country profit from those who have never contributed to the system. It's wrong as it's similar to slavery, but I can see why it passed, since you can't expect the tax payer to foot the bill for a criminal in jail. Everything starts illegal and as time passes it becomes the norm then the laws will reflect that, just like how alcohol used to be illegal.

My last point is, sure we can criticize the current system but what is the alternative?

The alternative is Anarcho-Capitalism ruled by the Non-Aggression Principle. Please google both terms and understand what they mean before you make judgment. The people would police themselves. You don't need a special immune-to-law suit and a shiny badge to protect a community. Just because you personally could not come up with a better alternative doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
Robots would be worse. IF they were self-aware enough to police humans, they would enslave and kill us all. Because humans aren't perfect. And the robots would make "perfect" laws. Ending with everyone eventually being imprisoned. The people that fight it would be killed.
Police have never really been protection for the common citizen. That is the lie they tell to keep their monopoly of force. Just like when the Mafia would extort bars and offer "protection". They weren't protecting the people, they were protecting the profits those people were making so they could keep getting their cut. The U.S. government calls it taxes. I posted this video last time, but I don't think you watched it. Watch this:
Just because we aren't oppressed as violently as in other countries, doesn't mean we aren't oppressed.
Private prisons are there to help certain people profit, not the country. It's not similar to slavery, it IS slavery. They lobby to have more things made illegal, so their prison population goes up. When you're in prison, you don't have rights. You work for free. That's a slave.

And the "everything starts illegal" is wrong as well. Marijuana was legal until 1937, less than 100 years ago. It was made illegal because the cotton industry was just starting to boom and hemp would've greatly cut their profits. The govt said marijuana made Mexicans rape White women. And the people who made it illegal did not know marijuana and hemp were the same thing. I can go on for days about hemp law, but this isn't the place for it. Check out the forums over at grasscity or watch some docs on Netflix. It's readily available information.

Last edited:
Back