Skyzoo - Should've Struck the Lotto Archangels Remix (F4F)

For all future commenters -I WANT comments that tell me at least one thing that could be improved on...I encourage that if that's what your're in to...otherwise, leave whatever you're comfortable with. But, if your agenda is to pan fry and then start flame wars please go that way with all that mess.

We're here to build - not destroy.

Clearly you caught feelings on my trap comment - if that hit you in your heart, then I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a member of multiple forums where there is an agreement - you leave honest feedback (not hate) for me and I leave honest feedback for you.

My goal is to make music that is Creative and Original, not dick riding what I hear on the radio as a trend and to meet other like-minded artists to collab with...so yes, I'm exactly where I want to be both musically, socially, and financially.

Real talk don't ever review one of my songs and I'll do likewise for you - I'm not into the negativity or games. I'm a grown man that takes his craft seriously and if you're into choking on DJ Mustards dick then you can suck a dick up til you hiccup.

One love.

you tell me to stop choking on dick and then say one love lolololol wtf
holla @ me when u get more than 500 views on one of your beats

"one love"

Damn dude this is a great remix. has a really nice vibe throughout the whole track.

I would have preferred a little more punch to the kick drum but i can see how it might steer the track in a different direction

Last edited:
i just looked at your soundcloud lolololol. your not worth my time to type somthing out. have a good life

Hey, my stuff ain't for everyone, I'll live with that lol. And I did listen to yours, not out of some childish need to put you on blast but because I take an interest in other producers and beatmakers material, your stuff is wack to me too but that's the beauty of beats, some people will be gassed over them, some will not like it one bit. You keep doing what your doing and I'll keep doing what I do and hopefully I'll get my views up cause you seem to think that's the yardstick for quality. Peace.

Hey, my stuff ain't for everyone, I'll live with that lol. And I did listen to yours, not out of some childish need to put you on blast but because I take an interest in other producers and beatmakers material, your stuff is wack to me too but that's the beauty of beats, some people will be gassed over them, some will not like it one bit. You keep doing what your doing and I'll keep doing what I do and hopefully I'll get my views up cause you seem to think that's the yardstick for quality. Peace.

Some dudes like to knock down every all-about-that-bass chick at the bar...I prefer keepin one dime piece on my roster.

I still appreciate all feedback, even if it's negative feedback - just let me know why you think what you think, how to improve it in your opinion and we'll all be good.

Really sick man, everything works together well. Vocals sit perfectly, it's all mixed nice as hell! Lovin' it dude! Check mine out if you get the chance:
New Beat

Great remix! I dig the sneaker pimps sample, I appreciate you telling us what it was btw because it would have bugged me all day trying to place that! The vocal is dope and the way it marries with the instrumental sample is really great. This is some classic hip hop vibes - really great ear and great execution!

Keep it up!

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../ask-me-hot-crossover-beat-[f4f]-100%-486483/

Cheers!

Back