SICK SAMPLED BEAT! F4F - I'm Out Here

RadioactiveBeats

Guys check out this beat and tell me what you think of the flip, also do you think this is rappable, and does the transition between the verse and hook work??

Feedback returned 100% of the time

Definitely something that could be rapped to. I like the flip of the sample. Overall, I think the reverb could be trimmed down a little on everything. The beat has a cool feel to it but I think it would hit a little harder with less reverb taking up space in the mix, just a thought. I thought the transition was ok but if you synced the beat coming back in with the timing of the hook it wouldn't be so abrupt. Regardless, it sounds dope, I can definitely get down to this. It has a good vibe.

Here's a link if you want to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...shan-ahmads-sunshine-f4f-472847/#post49774562

damn this shit goes hard bro, drums are definitely fire. sounds like there is a little to much reverb but it still sounds dope if its meant to be that way.
digging the vibe seems like a Jayz type beat

Definitely feeling this. The sample. The percussion. All of it. Definitely something that I could see myself hearing one day on the radio. The hook is the best part in my opinion. The transition between filters is on point, for sure. If I had to be critical to one area, it would be to add one more element to it so it doesn't sound too repetitive. Overall though, awesome work.

Back