New Remix, Raashan Ahmad's "Sunshine" F4F

The Funk Junkie

Alright, here's my remix to Raashan Ahmad's "Sunshine". Constructive criticism is always welcome. Per usual, I'll return all feed if you drop a link. I hope you enjoy, and definitely check out the original because it's dope!

You know, I'm a bit of a funky junkie myself, and I really enjoyed the remix. I had to youtube the original, but I still dig the sounds you used. Let's me look forward to the lyrics and the beat as well. Best of both worlds. Much Enjoyed

yo the song is real dope man. im listening to the original now.. its actually real chill and you did real well with the remix. the bassline is a real killer i have to admit and is the life to the whole song. i like the usage of sounds as well, it sounds diff from the original but it def works man. props for your creativeness n def keep this up! dope stuff man

Feeling this vibe! This is really smooth. I'd love to see this as the soundtrack for an action scene in Oceans 12 or something along those lines. The bass is extra groovy. Percussion is excellent. Keep up the outstanding work!

Very impressive, man. Thanks for the feedback on my beat "For What It's Worth", too. But this remix you did is nice. I like the incorporation of the catchy bassline and it does sound like something I'd hear on a movie soundtrack. All in all, I'm really feeling this. Great job!

That bassline though, I love the percussions you used also the way you used cymbals and crashes. Also when the line "clock keeps ticking" you put a clock noise, this is really professional and dope.

Back