SHOCKING: Rapper Uses Real Kidnapping Footage In Music Video

DIRTYscope

Chicago, Dec 19, 2012 -- To most independent rap artists shooting a video is supposed to be a key way to promote their music, as youtube is slowly becoming the avenue most know for getting rappers signed. For most, they try to display the true meaning of the words behind the song by giving a visual aid to the lyrics, but what happens when things are taken a little too far.

One Milwaukee based hip hop artist known as Rell Cash, may have done exactly that. In his latest video for the song (known as the gun slinger's anthem) “I Aint Hearin That”, he included a scene depicting the kidnapping of a young man, and his apparent torture, and possible murder. One witness on the scene, who was captured in the music video has clearly yet to come forward, in this case.

Some say the scene from this video is so similar to the kidnapping of a young man, who was walking home from a friends house through a quiet neighborhood in Chicago back in 2009, that there is almost no way that the two could not be related. Of course at the moment Police have no evidence of foul play, but there is more than likely going to be a pending investigation.

Take a look at the gruesome scenes in this video which is still on youtube.

Scenes and lyrics may not be suitable for children so please make sure that your kids are not watching.

Last edited:
nice way to try to promote your song guy.
i almost believed this shit, smh.
rapper was average though.

now idk why people do this because i know they end up feeling bad for lying lol. dont be scared to say its your music....

Back