Second attempt at producing

Kitecabrinha

This is my second attempt at producing a track. The track is somewhat raw and I am still in the composition/arrangement phase but I have been spending way too much time listening to it and making presets in Massive so an objective opinion would really help me move forward.

My main VSTs were Massive (about 10 different presets) and Zeta+. Sausage Fattener and WOW were added as needed as well.

Again this is pre Mixdown and mastering for sure. Still in arrangement and composition so any feedback at all would help me a lot.

Everything you hear was produced by me (including the sub bass) and I did not sample (with the exception of the audio).

Specific feedback (more x, less x, bring this up, this down etc) is very appreciated and I will certainly listen to any track you are working on now.

Last edited:
In the first breakdown and during the build up the blip lead is causing some phasing with the kick. I feel like there is a lot of pent up energy within the track that there isn't really any big release for except for the trap drop, I also think the break at 1:52 should be cut and after the vocal it should just be the trap drop that comes at 2:04. But I still think if that's your main drop it should be way bigger, but it sounds good. You also should put a small riser before the vocal cut at 2:15 to transition into it and to make it less abrupt. Sounds good though!

Any feedback on my newest track would be awesome!:

New Electro House Track: NEED FEEDBACK!

Pretty darn good for your second attempt, for the next track try mixing it a little better anybody can make a beat but not everybody has good quality work and that will set you apart! Great job!

Back