Samson t-90 Turntable!

N

Nyckyp603

I recently just got this from a friend. I can easily get it onto the computer when i record it for samples but there is a problem...

I cannot hear the record while it's recording so i have to record an entire song before i can decide if i want to sample it or not.. Also it'd be nice to play some of my records through speakers so that i can hear them for my enjoyment :banghead:

Anybody know how to play it ? THANK YOU!

You will need to give some more info on your equipment.

Can't find a thing about a "Samson t-90". Are you sure your turntable is not Stanton? If it is, are you recording with usb?

How do you usually listen to it, or can you listen to it at all if you dont record it? Do you have a preamp or a dj-mixer? What is your audio interface?

Generally you listen to turntable by taking an rca from your turntable's outs to your pre-amps ins (and your pre-amp is hooked to your speakers). If you do have it like this, you could just record from the pre-amp and that way you could hear it while you are recording. Or if you have a dj-mixer next to your turntable, there is probably a record out and a line out.

Or if it is the us Stanton, you can just listen to it from the rca outputs (you will need a preamp) and record it with the usb.

Back